Finally 21

Louis' P.O.V

I had just finished wrapping Louisa's presents when I heard a knock at the door

"coming"

I shouted out as I quickly ran with the presents, sliding them all under my bed where I kept all my presents. I zoomed to the door and opened it, Louisa was there smiling warmly at me, wow ive missed that. I let her in and we both went into the lounge.

"i'll just get us a cocoa yeah?"

she nodded and began to wander about whilst I went to make our drinks. After id done them I placed them on a tray and carried it into the lounge, Louisa was sitting there under a blanket with two steering wheels set up for the wii and the mario kart game was ready to go.

I placed the tray down on the coffee table and clambered under the blanket with her, she gave me a wheel and the competition began.

After we had drunk all our drinks and played for about an hour and a bit she yawned causing me to yawn, we laughed and she leant on my shoulder.

I leant my head on hers and she put our game wheels down, I turned off the tv, and she brought her legs up and snuggled into me. I lifted my arm up and placed it around her holding her precious body as close to me as I could.

She put her arm on my chest and sighed heavily before snuggling in again and laying still. I gently kissed her head

"goodnight Louisa, I love you"

"good... Love... too" was all I could make out as a response.

I chuckled slightly before leaning my head back and closing my eyes and smiling, my sister was back where she belonged, my arms. No-one elses. Just mine.

Louisa's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to hear a gentle humming, happy birthday. It clicked in me and I jumped up, instantly awake, I turned to face Louis

"its our birthday Louis!"

he jumped up, the grin hugely planted on his face

"i know! We're finally 21!"

we both grabbed each others hands and jumped about on the sofa and ran around the flat screaming happy birthday to each other and ourselves. We stopped at the front door and smiled cheekily at each other before nodding and flinging the door open and skipping around the hallway, knocking on the lads doors screaming and jumping about.

The doors slowly opened and the boys and Alex slowly appeared, looking very worse for wear and slightly angry.

"what the hell Tommo!?" Harry said, running his fingers through his knotted curls.

"its our birthday!" Louis shouted right down his ear, harry shoved him away before coming over to me, he enveloped me in a hug

"happy birthday Tommo number 1"

I smiled into him and we pulled away

"thanks haz!"

he turned to louis, he had clearly woken himself up now, the smiles were evident as Louis ran and jumped,harry caught him and Louis wrapped his legs around harrys waist, everyone burst out laughing

"happy birthday my beautiful baby!" harry shouted in a lovey dovey tone

"thank you my beautiful baby!" louis shouted back, still not removing his legs.

Everyone just sighed and I gestured for them to all walk into my flat, they all nodded but quickly rushed off to get mine and Louis' presents. We all eventually walked inside and everyone fell on the sofa, niall rushed into the kitchen with Zayn and they began making breakfast.