Jealous {1/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Namjoon ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

You loved watching him dance. You know he was often mocked by his bandmates without any underlying bad intentions about his dance skills. But you for one saw a huge improvement and you were extremely proud of him, and you were sure that his friends were too. You weren't one to express your feelings easily. You were a bit of a tsundere, as people would call it. What attracted Namjoon was your interesting taste in music. You both bonded over your unique take on music.
"What's wrong babe? I've legit never seen you smile this much except that one time when you kneaded that guy in the balls for cat-calling you." Namjoon said, approaching you, showered in sweat as he quenched his thirst by gulping down water at an incredulous rate.

"First of all, ew don't call me babe, that's just cringey" You said earning a chuckle from him. "Secondly, I was just smiling because I was thinking... about how much you've improved in dance... I'm proud of you..." you said softly.

"Wait say that again, I need to record this. Y/N is getting mushy y'all, this is a first!" Namjoon said giggling genuinely, unlike the fake laugh he puts up on air sometimes.

"Do you want me to karate chop your ass?" you said rolling your eyes.

Namjoon's eyes visibly widened at the threat because he knew that you weren't joking. Before he could utter another word, the choreographer called for him. "Oops sorry gotta go, be back in a sec... babe." He said winking and slipping away before you could chuck your bottle at him.

"Go a little easy on him will ya, he's your boyfriend after all" Yoongi's voice spoke up.

"You're one to talk, out of all of them, I'd expect you to be on my side." You said scoffing as you watched Yoongi take a seat beside you laying his back to rest against the practice room's wall, his chest heaving from the intense practice they just did.

"Scratch that" he said after a few seconds of silence. "I actually wanted to ask you something important."

"Sure" you replied.

"I- Actually I've been having trouble lately... we have to submit our ideas for the new album we've got coming up, and the theme is more personal this time. This album is gonna be a bit closer to our hearts because we're involved in all the major processes this time."

"Yeah Namjoon told me... I saw him working on the album's cover design last night too..."

"Yeah so this is on a more personal level. And I'm not good at expressing my emotions... I know you understand... and I don't think that I can write a slow ballad song per say... but I did want to write a disco-funk song, but I'm having trouble finding the right... inspiration."

"I suggest, maybe stepping back a bit, you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I know you guys make tons of melodies, the case often being that 80% of your drafts aren't accepted. So revisit those old beats, that didn't make the cut, and maybe you'll be able to find the missing piece."

"Hmmm... for being a tight-ass you do give pretty good advice"

"Well this tight-ass will thrash your head with a bottle Min Suga"

This caused you both to laugh, your giggles echoing off of the practice room's walls as you grabbed the attention of the other members situated at other parts of the room. What you did fail to notice was a pair of eyes watching this entire exchange, jaw clenched. But what you did notice was the figure leaving the dance room, as you got up from your spot, following close behind.

"Namjoon! Hey Namjoon wait!" you called out as you walked down the hall. But he ignored your pleas and continued straying further away. "Ayyy Rrrrrrrrrrrrap Monst-ah!" That made the man stop in his tracks, allowing you to catch up to him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing"

"Come on tell me, your chin is protruding, I can tell something is bothering you."

"Nothing I told you."

"Stop acting like such a baby jeez!" you huff in annoyance.

He looks up at you with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sorry you know how impatient I am, what's wrong?" you ask, eyes softening.

"It's just, Yoongi never laughs like that ya know... except when he's with you" he mumbles.

"And..." you ask completely oblivious to the point he was trying to make.

"I'm jealous okay! There I said it!" he said scoffing.

"Aaawww my baby is jealous?" you say in a high-pitched voice.

"Ew that doesn't suit you. Stick with calling me dimple-freak." He said a slow smile threatening to show on his lips.

"Listen, there's nothing to worry about, he was just having trouble finding inspiration, so he asked me for some advice. He doesn't think of me that way, the way I think about you okay? So there's nothing to worry about" you said calmly.

"I'm sorry for over reacting" he said sheepishly looking down at his shoes.
"It's okay... now come on stop pouting."

"But I thought you said it looked cute."
"I was being nice" you said rolling your eyes.

"Sure... babe" Namjoon said pulling you in by his arm around your shoulders and placing a chaste kiss on your hair.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

A/N:
I wanted to write a bit about how hard Namjoon works to better himself every day. Also portraying Namjoon as someone who is incredulously mature and responsible and understanding about the people around him. Also the idea about Yoongi writing a song using beats from an old song that had not been accepted is true. Yoongi has said that the beats for the song "Telepathy" from the BE album were actually prepared by him 4 years ago, but the melody was not accepted back then. He also apparently had the beats for the the song ON prepared 7 years ago! He really is a genius.