Jealous {7/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Jungkook ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

You felt a sweat bead travel down your forehead as your legs moved at an incredulous rate on the treadmill beneath you. Your chest was heaving and completely drenched in sweat as you tried to keep your staggered breath steady. You shut your eyes close, as you tried to engross yourself in the music blasting through your air pods.

Two minutes later you heard the familiar beeping of the machine underneath you, indicating that your hour on the treadmill was over. You hopped off and turned your attention to the rest of the folks in the gym, disconnecting your air pods simultaneously.

You watch Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon lifting kettlebells in the corner, Jimin and Hoseok were still running on the treadmills and lastly Jin was situated on a Pec Deck machine, and your boyfriend Jungkook was seated beside the older, lifting dumbells.

You were their personal fitness trainer and took exercise very seriously. You liked to maintain a healthy lifestyle and were incredibly proud of your toned abs that were sprawled across your abdomen, as you took a quick take of your figure in the gym mirror.

You made your way over to Jin and Jungkook and observed Jin's figure. Now this may sound a little weird, but you never ogled anyone in the gym. You didn't look at them with lust. When you were observing someone's figure, who in this case was Jin in a black tank top, you always kept it professional. Your mind immediately kicked into auto drive as you begin thinking about what machine you would recommend them to work at next.

"You know Jin oppa, you don't need the Pec Deck machine." You spoke up after a minute of thinking.

You caught Jungkook's attention too. "What?" Jin spoke up.

"See, you already have pretty broad shoulders like Taehyung, but your shoulders are already pretty uplifted naturally. So this makes it appear as though you're naturally toned at the chest. And trust me when I say you have a great upper toned figure already. I think you should work on your quads. So I think you should ditch the 25 minutes over here every week and swap it out for 40 minutes on the seated leg press machine." You state your analysis.

"Okay" Jin said without a complaint, moving to switch spots for the rest of the session. This is what you loved about working with them. They always respected your decision and knew that whatever was being suggested was only to make them a better version of themselves.

You were about to move on to the trio lifting the kettlebells, when Jungkook's feeble voice stopped you, "Noona, what about me? Do I need to change anything?" he said his eyes sparkling.

That was something you found astonishing about him. How his face represented that of a young teenage boy, his doe eyes sparkling, while his body was that of a muscle man. But recently after you had complimented him on his cute face, he had taken it the wrong way, and had decided to grow his hair out, indulging into man buns, in an attempt to make his face look more manly. You absolutely loved his long black hair, but you had kindly explained to him that he needn't look all macho all the time to impress you. After understanding the situation he had decided to keep his long hair, as he'd fallen in love his new look.