Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(3/4)

Y/N'S POV:

TIME SKIP TO 6 YEARS LATER

I looked at the beautiful gold ring laying on my finger as I felt a smile creep onto my face. I heard a familiar giggle sweep through the air as I shifted my gaze up to see Hobi push Yoonji on the swings, a wide grin framing her beautiful face.

Every time I looked at her gummy smile, it reminded me of a certain someone, a certain someone who I had not seen for the last 6 years. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Yoonji’s loud squeal, “Mommy! Mommy!”

I held my arms out as she ran into my embrace and I sat her down on my lap. Hobi joined us and took a seat next to me on the park bench and laid his hand around my shoulders. I smiled at Hobi. I was so grateful he came into my life.
We then headed over to our apartment after Yoonji was done playing for the day. I held one of her hands while her other hand was held by Hobi. We lifted her off the ground as she soared high up before jumping back down. Her giggles filled the air around us. Everything was perfect. Too perfect.

As soon as we reached home I put Yoonji down to bed because she was tired from running around in the playground all day. I was in the kitchen when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I felt a soft kiss on my neck. I turned around and gave Hobi a peck on the lips.

“Babe…” he started.
“Yeah?”
“Are you sure you want to rent this place?”
“Yeah I’m sure…”

We were currently living in a cramped small apartment. But over the last 2 years me and Hobi have been working really hard and we had finally saved up enough money to buy a bigger house.

“Well I wanted to remind you that the new family is going to come over tomorrow morning to see the place”
“Oh right! Thanks for reminding me honey”
“We’re going to buy our first house together…” he said leaning against the kitchen counter, a smile spreading across his face.
“Baby…” I said turning towards him.
“Yeah?”
“I want to… I want to start a family… with you…”
“We already are a family…”
“No I mean… I want to start… trying…” I said a blood rushing to my cheeks.
Hobi had talked to me about kids. He wanted to have a baby of his own. Not that he didn’t love Yoonji. He loved her with all his heart. But he loved me and wanted to expand our family and bring a child of his own into our little family. But I wasn’t ready just yet. Although he remained patient and didn’t bring up the topic ever since.

“W-with me? You want to?” He said his eyes wide.
“Yes” I said looking down at my feet.
“I love you so much Y/N!” He said picking me up off my feet as he twirled me around and planted a kiss on my lips.
“I love you too Hobi”
“Let’s get ready for dinner! Then it’s baby-making time!”
“Yaaahhh!” I said flustered as he left to wake up Yuna for dinner. After dinner we went to sleep early as we were all exhausted and I awaited the next day.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

Yoonji was still asleep as it was pretty early. I got dressed in some jeans and a sweater and me and Hobi waited for the family to arrive.

“I really hope they accept the offer” I said anxiously rubbing my palms against my thighs.

DING DONG

We walked to the door and I was greeted by a pretty woman with hazel brown hair. She was dressed in a coat and a knee length dress and pointy heels and pearls adorned her pale neck. She held onto a smaller individual’s hand who hid behind the woman’s legs.

I felt a bit under dressed but didn’t think much of it. I bent down to the kids level and said, “Heyy I’m Y/N what’s your name?”

I watched as the little boy uncovered his face and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. The woman, who I presumed was his mother spoke up, “His name is Minho”.
“Well hi Minho” I said holding out my hand. I felt his tiny hand cup two of my fingers as he shook my hand.
“Hi” he spoke up in a tiny voice.
“Cute” I said standing back up.
I soon led Minho to Yoonji’s room as she had awoken, and had laid out a few toys for them to entertain themselves with.

I slightly closed the door to Yoonji’s room leaving it partially ajar so as to not disturb them. After we had provided the lady with some coffee I asked, “So… just the two of you?”
“Actually my husband is going to be 10 minutes late… he’s running late from work… I think he’ll be here any minute now…”
“Oh okay…”

As Hobi began talking to her about the square footage of the house I heard the doorbell ring.

“That must be him” the woman said.
“I’ll get it” I said making my way to the door simultaneously drinking my coffee.

I opened the door to meet an all-too-familiar face. I froze as I lost the grip on my coffee cup. It shattered to the ground. Hobi became alarmed and ran to help me but froze too when he saw the woman’s husband standing in the doorway mouth agape.

Yoongi.