Jealous {2/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Seokjin ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

You watched proudly as Jin's eyes were following Jimin's movements ever so carefully. The dancer with the smaller frame was helping the taller man perfect a routine. You yourself had a knack to dance. You were passionate about dancing ever since you were 12 years old. Your childhood had held many memories of your hobbies, like painting and editing, and even reading. But that's exactly what those were now, mere memories. Over time, your busy schedule had overtaken your life, and those interests had dissipated away. But dancing was one such memory that you had managed to keep a reality up to this day.

You walked up to the two men moving along to the rhythm of the music. You stood behind them and quietly began learning the choreography as curiosity got the best of you.

"You need to loosen up, you're a little stiff Jin hyung" Jimin addressed your boyfriend.

With that you watched as Jimin performed to the song, showing Jin, how it should be done. There was a reason he was part of the dance line. You watched in awe as his facial expressions moulded from one to another, matching the feeling behind the lyrics as they came on. You watched his body flow like water, rhythmic, but still on beat.

"You can close your jaw now" Jin said scoffing, reminding you of his presence.

You were a bit put-off by the statement that left your boyfriend's mouth. Was he seriously jealous? Jin knew how much you loved dance. You never thought of Jimin in any other way than a commendable dancer. You appreciated his skill, but that was the extent of it.

You decided to ignore the little side comment Jin had said and decided to compliment Jimin none the less, since you knew better to appreciate someone when you see skilled and passionate work.

"That was amazing Jimin. I love your facial expressions when you dance. I wish I was that good. Maybe one day I will be."

"Oh come on Y/N you're amazing! Practice makes everything perfect." He said, giving you his signature eye-smile.

You tore you gaze away to be met with Jin glaring at you, his arms crossed. Jimin left the space to go get some water, and you're glad he did.

"Why don't you just date him then?" Jin says scoffing walking over to drink water.

"What are you saying?" you said in disbelief.

"Nothing" he said, his eyes reflecting guilt over what he had just said.

"You know I love you right?" you said turning him by his shoulder.

"Yeah... I'm sorry I didn't mean that... it's just" he sighed "I try really hard to improve at dance, but somehow I never catch anyone's eye"

"You caught my eye, babe." You say smiling at him. "I can't fathom how proud I am of you Jin. You started from knowing nothing about dance, and you've come so far, and you've become amazing at dance. Please don't feel unloved. Your fans love you for who you are, not for the perfectionist that you think they expect you to be. You're much more than just a handsome face, you know that right babe?" You concluded.

"Thanks babe." He says giving you a warm smile.

You stood up on your toes as you reached your hands behind his neck for balance. You led his face close to yours as you landed a quick peck on his lips and a tiny one on the tip of his nose.

You pulled away and watched as his ears turned red, and he started to giggle nervously. "W-What're you doing babe? People are looking..."

"Let them look." You said winking at him, turning the tables on him, enjoying his jittery, flustered form.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

A/N: I wanted to emphasise on the fact that Seokjin is more than just "worldwide handsome". He's smart, quick-witted, has an amazing voice that's still left unexplored, and has improved so so so so so much in dance, all though he had no prior experience in singing or dancing. I'm really proud of him.