Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(4/4)

Y/N'S POV:

After we had all comeback to our senses Hobi had seated everyone in the living room. I had excused myself to the bathroom. I couldn’t hold in the few tears that traced my cheeks now. But I gathered myself together and wiped my puffy eyes as I made my way outside. Hobi was only talking to the woman who I think was oblivious of who we really were about the price of the apartment. After an uncomfortable amount of silence the woman brought Minho out and was ready to leave. The whole time I could feel Yoongi’s gaze burn a literal hole in me.

“Baby, should we leave?” she said addressing Yoongi.
“Umm… gimme a second I want to talk to Mr. Jung here about something for a second. Take Minho and the car home, I’ll come over later by a cab.”
“But—”
“It’s okay go”
Without another word she left with her son. Then Yoongi finally spoke up “Hi Y/N, long time no see”
“Hello Yoongi”
“Hey Hoseok”
“Hey” he said, a slight bitter undertone to his voice.
“So Y/N… how are you?”
“Why’re you here?” I said finally snapping, my voice breaking as I tried to hold in my tears.
"I seriously didn't know you were selling this place. I just wanted to ask how you’re doing…"
“You didn’t seem to care when you left her alone without anything 6 years ago…” Hobi mumbled.
“Excuse me?” Yoongi said side-eyeing him.
“You heard me”
“For your information I was talking to Y/N”
“Well she’s not comfortable, so get out” Hobi defended.
“Who do you think you are to tell me that?”
“Get out!”
“Make me” he said grabbing Hobi’s collar without hesitation.
“Stop it! Leave him alone Yoongi!” I said screaming, tears pouring down my cheeks “Don’t talk to my husband that way!”
“Your husband?” he said loosening his grip on Hobi’s collar.
“Mommy?” a soft voice broke the tension in the room.
“Yoonji please go back inside, mommy and daddy are just talking to a friend okay?”
“Okay…” she said walking back inside her room.
“A kid too?! Wow you couldn’t keep in your pants could you Hoseok!” Yoongi snarled.

That’s when I lost it. I slapped him.

“For your information Yoongi, Hoseok has been nothing but a literal angel to me! Get that through your little pea-sized brain! He helped me when I was broken, he took care of me when you left my broken self alone!” I said heaving “And guess what?!”
“No Y/N don’t…” Hobi softly whispered.
“SHE’S YOUR BABY!” I yelled out to his face.
“W-what?” he said his eyes wide “Y-your lying!”
“Why would I lie about something like this? Yes Yoongi I was pregnant. Remember the day of our anniversary dinner? When you threw the divorce papers in my face? I was going to tell you that night!”
“Well why didn’t you?”
“What would you have done if I did tell you huh? I knew you wouldn’t love me like you loved your now wife. I’d rather raise my child alone, than with someone who doesn’t love her.”
“Y/N…” he tried to speak up.
“D-don’t… just don’t Yoongi, I have a happy family now… please leave…”
A heavy guilt settled in his heart as he spoke up “Can I at least see her?”

I looked at Hobi and he gave me a small nod.

“Yoonji, come out sweetheart…”

She walked out and Yoongi dropped to his knees. For the first time, his eyes looked broken from the inside.

“Meet mommy’s friend…”
Yoonji walked over and said “Hi, I’m Yoonji” and held out her hand. Yoongi took her hand is his and squeezed tightly. I could see his eyes moisten up “Hi Yoonji, you’re very beautiful… just like you’re mother…”
“Yoonji please go back inside dear…” I said “You should leave now” I said addressing Yoongi.
“Can we talk?… please…” he said with pleading eyes.

I looked at Hobi and he led Yoonji by the shoulders to her bedroom after giving me a slight nod.
“I’ll walk you downstairs.”

With that we left the apartment. We seated ourselves down on the steps leading to the apartment building.

“I really hurt you didn’t I?” he spoke up breaking the silence.
“Stating the obvious… but yes you did.”
“I promise if I’d known, I would never have left you… like I did”
“I understand, it’s not your fault… you fell out of love with me, I wasn’t enough…”
“No Y/N you were always enough, it was my fault, and… I’m sorry…” he said sighing.
After a minute of silence he spoke again, “So Yoonji huh? Is it because…?”
“Yes Yoonji – Yoongi your right. That’s why I named her that. Every time I look at her, I see a reflection of you smiling back at me…”
“I’m sorry, I truly am” he said breathlessly. “I forgive you” I said a small smile forming on my lips. What’s the point in holding an endless grudge? I was in a good place in my life so why not forgive the sins of the past?

I felt his hand land on my thigh as he turned to look at me. I turned my gaze and looked him in the eyes. For once I saw warmth and compassion behind them. He leaned in, our faces dangerously close. I felt his warm breath fan my lips as I felt him slowly closing the space between us.

I placed a finger on his soft lips, stopping him inches away from meeting mine. “I love Hoseok, and I know you love your wife… this is wrong…”

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking” he said rubbing the back of his neck. “Oh well my cab’s here… I’ll see you around Y/N”

“Yoongi wait” I called out and I reached down to my neck and unhooked the necklace hanging off of it. It was the charm Yoongi had given to me back in university, when he had first asked me out.

I placed the necklace in his palm and closed his fist with my fingers curling over his.

“Bye Yoongi" I said.
“Bye Y/N" Before I could react he planted a small peck on my forehead and ran over and hopped into his taxi. Without another word, I watched the taxi drive away.

I stood there alone on the street thinking about my life as the cool breeze flew by. I could’ve given up pretty easily 6 years ago when Yoongi left me. I could’ve given up on life. But thankfully I had my special someone who brought me out of my dark thoughts and had helped me believe that I could still live a better life ahead of me. Just because Yoongi was my first love, my heart had forced itself to ignore all the flaws in the relationship. And look at me now, I had a beautiful family with Yoonji and Hobi awaiting me upstairs in my apartment.

Always remember, your first love isn’t always your last. Life isn’t a fairytale. Destiny can be cruel. But it’s your job to pull through and make it count. To never give up. Anything is possible, if you’re with the right people.