Jealous {3/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Yoongi ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

You sat back on the couch of you and your boyfriend Yoongi's apartment, accompanied by the other members sprawled out along other spots in the giant living room. You had all gathered to watch a movie, which was long forgotten, playing in the background as everyone got pre-occupied in other activities.

You panned your gaze over the sight before you. Jungkook and Jin were bickering over a bag of chips, Jimin and J-Hope were giggling over something on their phone, probably a meme, RM had completely tuned-off as he was immersed in the music playing through his headphones as he scrolled through Twitter. You leaned into Yoongi's arm that was draped on the couch behind you and observed that Taehyung, who was sitting on the other side of you, was the only one watching the movie, with boredom flashing through his eyes.

You too were going through Twitter, and something had caught your eye, which made you doubt yourself. You were going through the heaps of comments shaming you for being revealed as Yoongi's girlfriend, as your heart clenched with pain. Yoongi had told you not to worry too much about it since the more accepting part of the ARMY fan base was larger in number, than the toxic part.

You didn't blame Yoongi's nature. He was a bit of a tsundere, and you had worked hard over the years to try and break his walls. He did open up to you, but when it came to comforting you, or anyone, he was still a bit hesitant and uneasy. So you decided to keep the hurt to yourself.

You felt Yoongi stir beside you as he got up. "Want coffee? I'm making some for myself." He asked me.

"No I'm good thanks..." you said watching him walk towards the kitchen. "...babe" you completed your sentence after he was out of earshot.

You looked down sadly at the comments still flashing on your screen, unable to resist a pout from forming on your face.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked concern written on his face.

You always thought of Taehyung as a really good friend. He remained quite most of the time, but was secretly skilled at observing and reading people around him.

"Nothing" you said turning your phone off and turning your attention back to the movie with a stale plot.

"I know something's bothering you, and I bet you a thousand dollars it's more interesting than the climax of this distasteful movie."

"Who chose the movie?" you said teasingly raising your eyebrow.

"I know I know... I thought that I should invest myself in more mature movies, like pre-historic war movies, but in reality I know I'll never stop re-watching Home Alone." He said earning a stifled laugh from you.

"No but seriously, what's wrong?" he asked turning to you.

"It's just... I know I'm supposed to ignore the hate I'm getting... but I can't help but doubt myself when I read them. Maybe they're all right, maybe I don't deserve to be with Yoongi. He's also been kinda cold ever since we revealed we were dating."

"I've known Yoongi hyung for 6 years now. He's always been a bit reserved. But ever since you guys revealed the news, he's been working really hard and cooperating with our manager to take down those comments. All he does is brainstorm possible ideas to decrease the back-lash. I know it may not seem like it, but he really does love you, I've never seen him happier."

Taehyung's kind words hit you hard as you find a glossy sheen beginning to develop across your vision.

"Awww" Taehyung says as he engulfs you in a warm hug and threads his hands through your hair and ruffles it. You hug him back and dry your tears away as you get up to see what's taking the coffee so long.

You enter the kitchen and you find him drinking his coffee. "You already drank yours? I thought we were gonna sit together on the couch and enjoy the coffee." You asked puzzled by his actions.

"Oh sorry I thought you were busy ogling Taehyung, so I thought I'd leave you be." He said, a sarcastic undertone lacing his voice.

"What are you saying? He was literally just hugging me." You say in disbelief at his accusation.

"Yeah sure" he said rolling his eyes.

"I felt bad about reading the comments against me, and I know if I approached you, you would brush it off and tell me not to worry too much about it. So I just wanted to hear some comforting words, that's why when Tae asked me if I was okay, I poured my mind out to him." you said clearing the misunderstanding.

"Oh... you know... I can cuddle with you too... if you want that is..." he says murmuring enough for you to catch his words.

"Pinch me" you say immediately.

"What?" he asks confused.

"You're actually asking me to cuddle with you? Am I dreaming? What happened to the whole 'ew get away from me woman, you smell'?" you ask, your eyeballs nearly popping out of your skull.

"That was one time, you were sweaty from working out, it's not my fault."

"Still... I never expected you to be the one to ask me for cuddles..."

"Heyy! I didn't ask you for cuddles, I'm not a simp. I just said if you wanted to cuddle... I'm here too..."

"Wait wait wait hold up... Min Yoongi are you... jealous?"

"Ew god no... cringe ugh" he said looking away.

"Oh really? Then maybe I should go cuddle up with Tae some more, do you know how warm his chest is?" you said teasingly testing the waters, holding your laughter in.

Then Yoongi did the unexpected and started laughing.

"What?" you asked him pouting.

"Your cute... thinking you can make me jealous" he said closing the distance between you, caging your petite figure with his hands, your lower back hitting the counter behind you. "Remember princess, you're mine." With that he plants a chaste kiss on your cheek, his hot breath still ghosting your jaw.

"You might wanna drink that coffee before it gets cold" he says full of himself on seeing your flustered reaction, as he leaves the kitchen.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

A/N: Here I wanted to show that firstly, Yoongi may be called lazy, or always be referred to be always sleeping, but he's the most hardworking man I've ever seen. He doesn't half-ass anything. He gives it his all. And secondly I wanted to show Yoongi as a bit of a tsundere because even though Yoongi might seem cold or unbothered on the outside, I know he has the warmest heart made entirely of gold. I also wanted to stress on the point that even though Taehyung might seem quite, he's very observational and good at reading people's intentions.