Jealous {4/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Hoseok ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

"What if they don't like me?" you say nervously rubbing your clammy palms against the material of your skirt.

"Don't worry babe, they'll love you." Hobi said grabbing your hand in his and planting a peck on your knuckles.

With your hand still tightly bound with his, he led you to the room where the photoshoot was going to happen. You were meeting your boyfriend's bandmates for the first time, and of course you being you, were a nervous wreck.

But all of that nervous energy left you the moment you saw Hobi's warm smile directed at you. And it wasn't so bad after all. He introduced you to all the members and stayed beside you as long as he could. Soon it was his turn for the individual photoshoots.

You stood there watching him pose, thinking to yourself, how lucky you were, to have him in your life, when a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Hi Y/N"

You tore your gaze away from your boyfriend to meet eyes with Namjoon. "Hello Namjoon"

"It's nice to finally meet you. Hobi hyung talks very fondly of you."

"The pleasure is mine."

"So, you're an English major huh?"

"Yeah, I actually want to write books, but I couldn't take that career path due to a few monetary issues. So I had to go into journalism to secure a salary. Now that I have a stable financial income, Hobi has convinced me to revive my interest in writing, so I'm doing some research now for my upcoming book."

"Wow, that's amazing. Preferred author?"

"I'd go with the classic, Charles Dickens"

"Ahhh a classic. I'm more of a Thomas Hardy guy."

"You're into... literature?"

"Yes I love reading, it's my favourite pass time. I feel at peace when I read."

"Same! I spend most of my days at the Chungwoon literature library"

"Oh wow, me too. We're pretty alike huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so" you said returning his warm smile.

"Oh you have dimples too?" he says pointing out.

"We really are alike." you said laughing out loud.

"Well I'd love to talk to you about a few works if you ever have time. But unfortunately I have to take a leave now, it's my turn for the photoshoot."

"Sure I'd love that."

"Bye Y/N, it was nice talking to you." he said walking away.

"Bye Namjoon."

You turned your gaze away from the conversation you were so engrossed in, only to find Hobi missing. You ask around a few staff and learn that he was last seen retreating towards his changing room. You finally make it to his dressing room after troubling at least 10 staff members for directions.

You open the door and you're greeted with the sight of his bare back as he slips on his white t-shirt. "Hey babe, how was the photoshoot?"

"Good" he says in a soft voice.

"I didn't expect you to leave me alone, but thank god I found you, I would've gotten lost if it weren't for the kind staff mem-" you stopped your little rant as you realized Hobi's expression remained unwavered as he began cleaning up the place, hanging his clothes up on an empty hanger.

"Hey what's wrong?" you ask concern laced in your voice which he must've sensed since he laughed an unhearty laugh and responded dryly "Nothing, everything great."

"Okay even an interviewer could tell that was a fake laugh. What's going on babe?"

"It's- It's nothing. It's stupid."

"Come on babe tell me, you're worrying me."

"It's just that... immediately after my photoshoot, I was gonna surprise you with tickets to the Yoon Dongju literature museum... and spend some alone time with you... just you and me... but I guess you were busy talking to Namjoonie"

"Oh were you jealous babe?" you said poking fun at him.

"No" he said looking down at his feet. "But I know how much you love literature... and I know I'm not good at discussing the topics you love to talk about... but I want to try so you'd be able to talk to me about something you're passionate about"

"Okay all jokes aside... I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Hobi you know I love you right? And it's okay if you don't like literature... I mean I don't try to indulge myself in dance do I? I love you for who you are baby, please don't change yourself for me, or anyone for that matter."

"Thanks babe." He said moving forward and embracing you in his arms. As soon as your head hit his warm chest, the sound of his heart thumping being music to your ears, you felt all your worries being washed away.

"You still up for that museum tour?" he asks meeting your gaze.

"Absolutely, as long as I'm with you." You replied smiling.

"Well let's go we don't wanna be late now do we?" he says grabbing his jacket.

He then places a quick peck on the corner of your lips as he giggles like a 5 year old kid, "Inappropriate work kiss, too quick can't stop me."

You blush at his action and hurriedly leave the room before your face turns too red.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

A/N: Here I wanted to show that Hoseok is the type of person who always puts others needs before his. Even if he's upset, he prioritises solving other people's problems first. He's an absolute angel and I don't know what we did to deserve him. And he deserves all the love in the world.