Taehyung~Comforting him(2/2)

*DISCLAIMER: THIS DOESN’T REPRESENT THE MEMBERS’ ACTIONS OR THE ARMY’S ACTIONS IN ANY MANNER IT’S PURE FICTION*

~Y/N'S POV~

“You’re still not gonna tell me his name huh?” he pouted.
“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’.
“Are you afraid?”
“Yeah, that he won’t like me back, cuz I’m me and he’s…” I sighed. “It won’t work out.”
“What do you mean you’re you? You’re literally one of the smartest and prettiest girls I know. Your kind, forgiving, humble and caring towards everyone around you.” He said practically ranting.
“Aaaaww thank you Tae but correction I’m not pretty… look at me c’mon?!”
“I am looking.” He says in a deep voice.
He stares into my eyes and his hands reached out to my face as he took of my glasses.
“I think you have beautiful eyes it’s a pity I can’t see them well because of your glasses”
“Yaahh that was Jimin’s line!!” I smile.
“But I meant it.”
He said putting on my glasses.

“Oh god it’s so blurry”
He said pinching the bridge of his nose and rubbing his eyes

“Oh god it’s so blurry”
He said pinching the bridge of his nose and rubbing his eyes. His gaze didn’t falter once from my eyes. I looked down at my lap trying to avoid his gaze. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I froze when I felt a finger gently lifting my chin up.
And there he was the man that I couldn’t have, the man that I was too afraid to confess too, about to steal my first kiss. He stared at my lips while licking his own. He slowly leaned forward and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. And then I felt it.
Soft plump warm lips gently brushing against mine. He pulled away to see my reaction and I sat right there with my eyes closed and lips still puckered waiting for his warmth to come back again. He clearly saw me wanting more and leaned in again. This time his hand went to the back of my neck as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. He got up from his chair and leaned over me. He began to push me back gently as I felt my back touch the bed and felt him hovering over me. We remained in that position for like barely 10 seconds until the loud doorbell rang.
Me being me, I panicked at the loud sound of the bell and and jerked my head up to sit up and accidently banged my head with Taehyung’s who was hovering over me. I immediately apologized and touched his forehead.
“I’m okay, are you?” he says brushing my forehead.
“I’m fine”
He begins chuckling as he made his way to the door.
“Wait! What if someone sees me here at this time?” I freak out.
“It’s probably just one of the guys relax.”
He opened the door to reveal Jimin look up from his phone.

“Taehyung-ah I saw your Vlive and I cam— oh hi Y/N what’re you doing here so late?
“Taehyung texted me to come over so I did

“Taehyung-ah I saw your Vlive and I cam— oh hi Y/N what’re you doing here so late?
“Taehyung texted me to come over so I did.”
“Oh Taehyung-ah are you okay? Cuz I saw the Vlive…”
“Yeah I’m fine now thanks to Y/N.”
He said biting his lip and smirking at me.

I blushed looking away

“Anyways it’s pretty late. I just came to check up on you and now that I know you’re okay I’m gonna have to get going. I have practice early tomorrow morning with hobi hyung. I’ll leave you two alone now! Byee!!” he spoke in a blur and left immediately.
As soon as Jimin left I got up from the bed and checked the time, it read 11.20pm.
“I should really get going Taehyung.” I said looking down at my feet unable to meet his gaze.
I started walking towards the door. Suddenly a hand flew from beside me and pushed the door close. I turned around to see Taehyung looking down at me, trapping me between the door and him.
“So your still not gonna tell me his name?” he said, his voice extremely gruff.
“W-who?”
“Aaaww look who’s all flustered.”
“I-I’m… n-not…”
“You know exactly who I’m talking about.”
“Well whoever he is, I think you should tell him that you love him no matter what the rules are. He deserves to know. And if he says anything to hurt you I swear to god I’m going to break his spine in half!”
I think he was trying to be threatening but I found it rather cute. I giggled. Oh Taehyung-ah if only you knew…
“You really think I should tell him?’
“No, be mine…” He mumbled.
“What?” Did I hear him right?
“Y-yes.”
“Ok then I will.”
“Great.” He sighed.
He moved away from me and started walking away towards his bed.
“I love you Taehyung.”
He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly his gaze fixed on me. I looked down at my feet feeling the heat crawl up to my cheeks. I jerked my head up in shock when I heard what he said next.
“I love you too Y/N.”
With that he walked towards me grabbing my face with his hands as he smashed his lips onto mine as we stood there against his door, not wanting to escape each other’s warm embrace. That’s when I knew that something called true love does exist.

💜