Jin~The jacket(2/2)

*DISCLAIMER: THIS DOESN’T REPRESENT THE MEMBERS’ ACTIONS OR THE ARMY’S ACTIONS IN ANY MANNER IT’S PURE FICTION*

~I could feel tears threatening to fall down my cheeks ~

Park Y/N: I d-don't know she didn't t-tell me about i-it.

~Obviously he sensed something was wrong so he turned me around to face him. He slowly placed his index finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. But I couldn't even meet his eyes. I kept my gaze on my feet ~

Kim Seokjin: Look at me.

~He said in a deep sultry voice. I slowly looked up to meet his eyes. His eyes were laced with concern ~

Kim Seokjin: Hey hey hey, why are you crying? Was it something I said I'm so sor-

~I did it. I actually did it. It was quite impulsive on my part but I couldn't hold myself back anymore. Yes I kissed him. Yes I gave away my first kiss to someone who I was unsure would even return my feelings back. His lips felt soft and warm against my cold ones. I felt a shiver down my spine as I felt his hands through the fabric on my hips as he grasped my hips and gently pushed me away breaking the kiss ~

Kim Seokjin: W-what was that f-for?

Park Y/N: I'm s-sorry I-I wasn't t-thinking straight. I'm s-s-so sorry.

~I was on the verge of bursting into tears when luckily my sister pulled up infront of us and I ran away from the one I wanted to stay close to the most. I quickly got into the backseat of the car so my sister wouldn't notice my tears without saying a word to him with his jacket still wrapped securely over my shoulders ~

~A few days had gone by and Jin had gotten my number from eonni and I had apologized to him about the kiss. I had told him that I wasn't thinking straight and I was just lonely and trying to get over my ex and that I was extremely sorry that I used him as a rebound. While in reality I had never had a boyfriend let alone talk to any guy. He seemed to have accepted my apology but remained suspicious for a few days but eventually he believed me ~

~Well obviously he eventually gave up being suspicious because he asked my sister out the very next week and quickly became quite preoccupied with the whole idea of dating her. Meanwhile I remained a good friend and listened to him talk about dating my sister. Yes it hurt to see him so engrossed in another girl, and yes it hurt to third wheel them all the time, but that's just how life is. After a month of them dating I stopped talking to Jin. I couldn't handle it. I stopped sitting with them for lunch. I told them that I had found a group of friends my age to eat lunch with but no one knew that I use to sit all alone with my thoughts in the university grounds under this one tree every day for lunch.~

~I can't believe it's been 2 months since the masquerade ball. Yes I finally turned 19, a week ago and yes my sister and Jin insisted on celebrating my birthday with them. But that was it I couldn't take it anymore so my parents allowed me to spend 3 months over at my grandma's place which was away from town so I couldn't attend school for that time. I turned my phone off and ignored all my messages and calls. I would only pick up if it was my parents. No not even eonni. It really gave me time to think about my feelings for Jin. I wasn't over him. I probably never will be. But my sister's happiness is more important ~

----------------------PRESENT----------------------

~It had been 2 hours since I arrived back home. Eonni wasn't at home she was over at her friends place. The clock showed the time 3.45pm. I lay there on my bed and soaked in what I had just done 45 minutes ago. I had made an impulsive decision and called Jin. Yes I did that. I told him to meet me at a café at 4.00pm. I decided that I was going to tell him that we can't be friends anymore and truly tell him why. I was sick of holding my feelings back. I was gonna explain to him why we couldn't be friends anymore because he deserved to know. ~

𝙱𝚃𝚂 × 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜/𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें