Jealous {5/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Jimin ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

"Oh my god how long is it gonna take?" you speak in frustration.

You were seated on the couch of your living room, your body leaning into Jimin's chest, his arm draped across your waist. You had all gathered at your house to watch the announcement of the Grammy nominations. Personally you were pretty mad that it took them so long to realize BTS's talent and grant them a nomination. But since it was the boys' dream to get a nomination you were rooting for them to get not one but four this time.

"Come on we literally passed the best music video category! Why didn't you get one in that?" you groaned out.

"I wish the world was that fair" Jimin says sighing.

You felt him move behind you as he got up. "I'm gonna make some gimbap for us babe. Shout out my name if an important category comes up" he says leaving you longing for his warm touch.

Not two minutes later you were yelling at the top of your lungs, "JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN! GET YOUR PRETTY ASS OUT HERE! QUICK!"

You heard rapid footsteps as you felt his presence standing behind you, his hands resting on the back of the couch.

"And the nominees are... Justin Bieber... Ariana Grande..." the voice on the TV spoke. "...BTS - Dynamite"

The moment the word BTS flashed on the screen everyone yelped as though they were all given high adrenaline injections. Everyone jumped off of the couch, and began hugging each other. Hobi being the one standing the closest to you, engulfed you in a hug before you could react. He immediately let you go and hugged Namjoon who was behind him. You were clapping your hands oblivious to your boyfriend's dark stare on your back.

You began immediately texting your mom and dad, who absolutely loved Jimin (sometimes you suspected they loved him more than you) that BTS won their first Grammy nomination. Soon the boys were video calling Yoongi. His groggy voice and ruffled hair showed up on screen when you all yelled out the news to him. No sooner Hobi spoke up, "Where the heck did Jimin disappear off to?"

You were so engrossed in the news that you remained completely oblivious to Jimin's disappearance. "I'll look for him" you said leaving the chaos, on your way to your room.

You opened the door and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, his back facing you. "Hey babe, why'd you leave? Their all talking to Yoongi oppa."

"I don't want to, you can go" he said not even sparing you a glance.

You immediately notice the distress in his voice and walk up to the front of him. You kneel down on the floor in front of him and pull his chin up to meet his gaze.

"What's wrong? You just achieved a lifelong dream? Why're you sad?"

"It's nothing... it's petty, nevermind"

"Please tell me" you said running your hand along his neck to cup his cheek. You feel him lean into your touch.

"Why didn't you hug me?" he finally speaks up.

"What?" you say confusion written across your features.

"When we won, you hugged Hoseok hyung, I was behind you waiting for you to run up to me and hug me."

"Are you seriously jealous?" you ask raising your brow. "It was just a hug baby..."

"I'm sorry, I know I'm being really petty right now but... it's just that... my insecurities kinda resurfaced. I'm usually the one that everyone talks to when they feel upset. I'm the one in the group that comforts everyone. But when I need comfort, there's only one person I can think of... you. And it's just that... I feel a bit possessive over you, because I don't want to lose you..." he said sadness filling his eyes.

"Oh baby" you say rubbing his soft cheeks with your thumb. "I'm so sorry that I made you feel like that, I'm so sorry, I promise it won't happen again." You said standing up and taking a seat beside him on your bed.

He immediately pulls you in by your waist and buries his face into the crook of your neck. You feel his staggered breath run down the spanse of your chest. You run your hands through his soft hair as you felt the familiar smell of peaches overwhelm your senses. You shivered underneath his touch as you felt his plush lips leave a trail of small wet kisses up the length of your neck slowly moving up your jaw.

His lips hovered over yours, as you tried not to fall apart in his arms then and there. "I love you Y/N" he says before catching your lips with his in a passionate kiss. You moved your lips to the rhythm as you felt his hand run up your back and land on the nape of your neck. He let go of your lips and let his forehead rest against yours, the room now only being filled with the sounds of your heavy pants for air.

The moment was interrupted by a knock on the door as Jin's loud voice spoke up from behind the closed door, "Guys, this isn't the time to make a baby, you have guests to attend to!"

You stifle a laugh but immediately lose it when Jimin's high-pitched squeaky laugh echoes off the walls of your room.

"Come on let's go, we don't wanna piss off Seokjin oppa" you say grabbing Jimin's arm and dragging him outside.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

A/N: Here I wanted to highlight the fact that Jimin is the person of the group who always comforts everyone as the BTS members themselves have mentioned several times before. I always worry about who he finds comfort in, and I do hope he's okay, and I'm glad the other members have him, and he has them to confide in.