Jealous {6/7}

BTS reaction imagine

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

BTS getting jealous over their s/o (you) being close to another band member.

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Taehyung ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

You grabbed your abdomen in pain as you lurched forward, trying to supress the pain by testing out different positions to sit comfortably on the couch. 'Just 10 more minutes Y/N, and the boys will be done with work' you told yourself.

No sooner did 7 boys walk into the room you were seated in, preoccupied in a noisy conversation. Only one person's attention drew to you, as he walked towards you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Taehyung said.

"Pain" you groaned, eyes shut as you stuffed your face into the warm crook of his neck.

"Aww my poor baby has bad period cramps again huh?" Tae said.

"Yeah" you mumbled out. "Sometimes I really wish I was a guy ugh"

"Then I'd be gay for you" Tae said smirking.

You roll your eyes at the comment, although if you weren't in immense pain right now, you would've been caught flustered at his little compliment.

"Hey, lemme get you some water." Tae says moving out of your embrace and leaving the room to grab a bottle.

Not a second later, the empty space left by your boyfriend was filled by Jungkook's body. "Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook asks, his doe eyes piercing through your half-lidded ones.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" you say rather harshly, to which Jungkook winces. "I'm sorry, it's just I have bad cramps." You softly say.

Before the boy can respond, Namjoon's sharp voice cuts through the conversation as he says, "Guys, let's go to room 204, lunch is on me!"

Jungkook looks at you expectantly before you grumble out a small "No".

"They have ramen..." Jungkook softly whispers.

"I can't walk there" you cry out, getting a sudden craving for spicy ramen.

"Don't worry Noona!" he says. Before you try to decipher the meaning behind his words, you feel your body being lifted off the couch, as a pair of strong arms curve around your knees and the small of your back.

"Jungkook!" you yell out.

"Don't worry Noona, I got you..." he says effortlessly moving around the coffee table, as he carries you out the room.

"I must be really heavy huh?" you mumble out embarrassed.

"Not at all, I've lifted heavier weights at the gym." He says winking at you in a cute boyish manner, although he fails to do so as both his eyes crinkle into tiny crescents.