Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(2/4)

Y/N'S POV:

TIME SKIP TO THE SAME NIGHT

I waited. And waited. Like I always do. My pregnancy test was in my pocket. Dinner was served out on plates and the candle had almost completely melted away as I waited for him to arrive.

1 hour, nothing.

2 hours, nothing.

But luckily, I heard the familiar jingling of keys and the door opened to reveal a disheveled Yoongi. He made his way to the table and sat down in front of his plate without saying a word. He stared down at his plate. He didn’t reek of alcohol, so that was a good sign.

I didn’t spring the whole “Why are you late?” thing on him. Instead I asked, “Tired?”
“…” No words escaped Yoongi’s mouth.
“Well do you remember what today is? It’s our 6th anniversary!”

He didn’t say a word instead he got up from the table leaving the food untouched and opened his bag. He fished out a folder and placed it in front of me.

I grew curious and opened it to find a document inside. My heart stopped. My breath became short but in fear of harming the second heart beating in my stomach I steadied my breath.

There laid out in front of me were… divorce papers.

“Listen Y/N…” Yoongi spoke up “I’ve fallen in love with someone else…”

My heart shattered into a million pieces. I couldn’t fathom the words this man was uttering.

“I’ve been seeing someone else… behind your back for a year now… An- And she’s pregnant, and I cant just leave her alone, it’s my baby, so I’ve decided to raise it with her…”

I couldn’t find my voice. My words were stuck at the back of my throat and I began choking on the tears I was holding back.

“Listen if you want I can give you somethings like my car in the divorce to help you out till you find a job… but she needs to stay in this house with me so…”

I picked up the pen in a blind rage and signed the papers. I slammed the papers in his face and took my crying mess of a face upstairs. I dragged out the biggest bag I could find and stuffed everything I could fit in there. My hands wavered on the pendant he had given me. Without a second thought I stuffed it under all my clothes.
I then dragged my suitcase down the stairs to see his eyes widen as they followed my struggling form down the stairs. I met his eyes for a second, mine overflowing with water, pouring down my face, while his remained stone cold with a slight hint of guilt ridden in them.

“Y/N…” He started.
“Yoongi… I loved you with all my heart. All I did was g-give and all you did was take from me. You n-never returned those feelings. I trusted you and you b-broke me. If you would’ve told me a year earlier I would’ve saved you a whole year of pain of living with me, and p-pretending to love me. This is the last time you’ll be seeing *us* again Yoongi.”

Without another word I walked out of that house. The house I thought would be filled with our children running all over the place. He didn’t try to stop me and neither did I expect him to.

I didn’t have parents. I didn’t have siblings. I had only Yoongi. I picked up my phone to call the only name I could think of, Hoseok.

TIME SKIP TO 1 HOUR LATER

Luckily Hobi had picked me up and brought me over to his place. I was now sitting on his bed leaned into his chest as he snuggled me up in a blanket. A warm mug of hot chocolate provided heat to my shivering fingers.

“So you never got to tell him...”
“I couldn’t Hobi, knowing that he’d fallen out of love with me, I couldn’t possibly lay this burden on him”
“Well he should’ve thought about it before sticking his— ”
“Hobi!”
“Sorry… it’s just… it’s his kid! And you’re gonna raise it alone?”
“Yes… I don’t have a choice”
“Listen, Y/N you’re one of my closest friends, and I know I’ve confessed to you before and you said no because you were loyal to Yoongi…” he said scratching the back of his neck nervously “but if it’s not too early to ask… I’d like to help you raise the baby…”
“W-what?”
“Yeah…”
“But why would you want to? I’m no better! I’m a burden! Why would you wanna help someone who rejected your kind heart just to stay loyal to her cheater of a husband, raise a baby that’s not even yours!”
“Because love is patient Y/N… I told you no matter what happened, even if you did reject my proposal, I would always wait for you… and no I’m not forcing you to love me back immediately… but I truly do want to help you raise this baby…”
“What did I do to deserve you?” I cried out as I engulfed him in a strong hug. He rested his chin on my head as he held me close to the warmth of his chest.