CHAPTER 27

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘🤩

Let's Get into the story...

Its been three days since she and Her Family Meet Abhi in the XYZ Restaurant....She never thought that will be an Drasatic day in their life...She is shocked to the core with the Happenings over there....She thought everything will be settle down in the right place after Her ACP and Her Mom meet but the thing is happened over there will make a shiver in her spine...

She closed her eyes...That's when Her Mobile rings with showing the Caller ID ACP sir...She looked helpless...She cuts the call...She scrolls the Screen to see many calls from Abhi and So many messages....She wipes her tears....

She Thinks About Drasatic event that day...

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY

ABHI AND PRAGYA'S FAMILY MEET IN RESTAURANT

Abhi and Pragya walks inside the Resultant...Pragya is so nervous about Her Mom's Decision...She Holds Abhi's Hand...

"Heyy Baby..You don't need to worry!! Everything going to be fine!" He whispered to her entwined her fingers With his...She Looks at his eyes which gives her a Peace...she nods at Him...

"Good Morning Maa" Abhi Greeted Sarla once they reached the Table....Sarla Nods Her head...

"I Guess You're Bulbul!!" Abhi asked Bulbul..She Smiles nodding at Him...

Purab side hugged Abhi welcoming there and Abhi Got Blessing from Dadi and Sarla..Its a Little Shock for them... Pragya sits beside Abhi...She is literally in Nervous....

"Let me Come to the Point directly... I'm here only For my daughter's Happiness...I want her to get all the Happiness in Her Life...I know she can't be Happy without you But at the same time I concern About her Life...To be Honest I don't have a Belief in Policeman.. And I hate them because of My Past Life...Your life is full of Danger I don't Want my daughter to suffer..So this leads to my concern..If you Leave this Profession I may give my daughter's hands to you!" Sarla tells Abhi...Pragya Sadly looks At her Mother and Abhi... She Knows whatever her Mother is concerned About is True... She too know his Life is Full of Danger...Many times she too advised Him to leave this profession but he never listens to her and She Knows he won't Agree with her Mom..But She can't Think a life without Him....

"I agree Maa Whatever you said is Hundred percent true...My Life is Full of Danger...But I can't Leave my profession... I love my Pragya and My Profession as same...I can't Leave one For other....Yes I know as a Mother you concerned about Pragya's Life...For me she is My Life Maa...I won't let Anything to Harm my Pragya...I don't know whether you know are not I don't have parents ( He becomes Emotional..Pragya Holds His Hand) I have been like a Mann without any emotions and All..Pragya is the one who made my life Colourful....She loves me like anything....And Now From her she gonna give me a Wonderful Family.....Wife (he looks at Pragya), next (he looks at Bulbul) a cute Little sister cum Sali (Bulbul smiles at him..And Lovable Dadi, Brother like Friend and Lovable mother ( he said Looking at Sarla...Pragya wipes her happy tears)...You don't have to worry about it maa..I'll take care of my Pragya like a Queen....Pragya will be save with me!" Abhi tells Sarla...

Pragya's Family is quite agreed with Abhi's explanation...

"I believe in you Betaji...Pragya is My World she deserves all the Happiness in her life and You don't need to worry you'll get a New Family through Pragya!" Sarla tells him but still Abhi can able to see Hesitation in Her Eyes...

Abhi Holds Sarla's Hand...

"You don't need to worry Maa!!" Abhi tells her...

Sarla holds Pragya's hand and She About to place her hand in Abhi's Hand...Pragya Smiles Happily looks at Abhi..Abhi too Smiles at Pragya...