CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘

Silent readers do vote friends!!

Wow 🎊 we are In 20th chapter successfully it's all because of you Readers!! Thank you so much for all your Constant support!! 😍

Happy friendship day to all my wattpad friends and Readers!! 😘😘

Happy Reading!!

Let's get into the story...

At Mishal's Mehandhi Function... It's colourful all over which is Decorated with Flowers... Girls are Busy applying mehandhi cracking jokes etc.. Whereareas Boys are Chatting, pulling each other legs...

It's been More than Half an hour since Pragya is With the Bride.. Here Our ACP is Getting Bored without His Love... But what to do he needs to listen to Mishal's bakbaks...

"Jiju I'm really so happy that You Love Pragya!! She is So lucky to get you in her life!" Mishal said  ....Abhi smiles at him hearing this...

"Actually Mishal it's me Who is lucky out Of here!! I'm so lucky to get pragya as my Life partner!" He said...

"Jiju actually I want to ask you something!" he hesitated a bit.. Abhi nods his head...

"woh actually whenever you thought to Lock me up behind the bars?" He asked..

Abhi laughs...

"Actually I thought it for Two time!" he laughed within his sentence were Mishal Shocked to hear this...

"OMG jiju how mean??" He asked...

"No worries Mishal !!!Now everything is going smooth!" Abhi said Looking at Pragya who is Moving upstairs.. She is Looking like an Angel in this Pink with White Lengha....

Mishal gulps hard.. Abhi laughs and he Excused from him.. He moves upstairs...

He found Pragya in the Kitchen... But she is struggling with a Glass.. But why.. Because She has applied mehandhi in her Hands.. She looks like an Goddess.. He takes a Cat steps and he hugs her From back.. She freightened with the Sudden hug and sensing it's Her ACP sir She gets relaxed...

"Hey Scary cat!" He said kissing her Forehead...

"What to do ACP no-one hugged me like this!" she said Settling Her head back on his shoulder...

"Never anyone dare to do that!"

She smiles hearing his Possessiveness towards her...

"By the way What My ACP is doing here?" She asked...

"Actually I felt so Bored without you Fuggi.. You know how I strucked with that Monkey!" He said thinking about Mishal.. She laughs... He pins her on the nearby wall.... Abhi slowly takes her Hand and looks into the Mehandhi designs it's looking so Beautiful in her hands and It's Adding additional beauty to her...

"ACP sir you know I have written your Name can you able to find it?" She asked at him with deep love filled eyes... He drowns in her Eyes...

He looks into her designs and he finds his first letter and also her first letter "A♥ P"

"Here it is Fuggi!" He points it... She blushed.... He carress her cheek and she about to Run from there...He blocks her way by keeping his hand on both the sides...