💕CHAPTER - 10 HIDING THE FEELINGS💕

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers Do vote friends for fast Updates!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into the story...

Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck.... Both starts to dance romantically... Pragya felt so comfort with Abhi...

Still dancing Pragya looks at Abhi...

Abhi raised his eyebrows and asked what...

Pragya smiles...

"why are you smiling??" asked Abhi...

"Because I came to know something" said Pragya...

"what you came to know?? " asked Abhi...

"Are you jealous of that Mishal! ACP sir??? " asked Pragya..

"woh.. Woh... Nothing like that" said Abhi...

"Then why you pulled me from him???" asked Pragya...

"woh.. Actually.. Woh.. I saw you are so uncomfortable with him so I thought to help you not because of Jealousy" said Abhi...

"I know ACP sir, our feelings are growing between us...I'm just waiting for the correct time" said Pragya to herself... 

After sometimes the function gets over .....Its almost Evening when Abhi and Pragya thought to bid from there.. Abhi really Enjoyed today it's only because of Pragya who makes his day so happy.....

They both came out from the function hall and Pragya waits for Abhi to come with his Bullet Bike... Today she really enjoyed the day with him.. She badly wants to spend some time with him.. She feels so happy And safe when she is with him.. She wished she wants to live with him all her life.. But she is confused a little about her feelings...

Breaking her thoughts Abhi stops his bike before her.. She admires him.. He looks so handsome and adorable To her eyes.. Seeing her intense gaze on him Abhi looks at her... Pragya blushed a little to see his gaze...

"It's been Late now! Shall we move??" asked Abhi...

Pragya nods her head and She sits behind him on the bike.. For the support she holds his shoulder... Once she sits beside him Abhi feels a different feeling inside him.. He don't know why... He felt like he has taken a new Responsibility having her behind him... It created new feel inside him.. One thought Came into his mind it's he want her all his life..

"What is the new feel inside me?? It's really new which I never felt with anyone!!" asked Pragya to herself...

🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨