CHAPTER 19 ❤

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented..😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends

Happy reading😄😄😄

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Lets get into the story..

Its been ten minutes since pragya went to the wash room still there is no trace of her..Abhi gets tensed he moves out of the coupe to look for Pragya ..

He is shocked to see a group of few druken mens who are blocking the way for pragya who can't able come from and they try to misbehave with her Abhi boils in anger seeing the scenario..

He moves towards them seeing Abhi there Pragya gets somewhat relieved..she just wants to burry herself in his arms..She wipes the threatening tears and she looks at Abhi.

The druken mans looks at Abhi who is standing there

"who the hell are you? Stop standing here and wasting our time" said one of the druken man..

"Leave her orelse" Abhi said in his most dangerous voice..

"hey it's None of your concern.. We can do whatever!" before he could complete he knocked down on the ground..

Others looked shocked they about to run from there looking at the furious Abhi..

"how dare you to misbehave with her" (he starts to beat the others)

Everyone tries to run from there but Abhi lend them so tightly its a police grip..he continuously beats him..

"Officer!" abhi shouts that is when the railway cops came there and Abhi handovers them to the cops..

After handling them to the cops Abhi looks at Pragya who is standing there with tears.. she is in fear abhi opens his arms asking her to come to him..She runs towards him and hugs him tightly burrying her face into his chest which is the safest place for her... Abhi too hugs her tightly kissing her forehead....

 Abhi too hugs her tightly kissing her forehead