💜💕CHAPTER - 2 HER INNOCENCE 💕💜

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented..... 😘😘😘

Silent readers do vote if you need fast updates.... 😊

Special thanks to all who commented.... 😘😘😘

HAPPY READING 💓💓💓😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story....

Abhi beats the boys who teased the college girls... Just then abhi hears the girls voice... It's pragya....

By hearing pragya's voice Abhi stops beating them...

Abhi looks at her.... He can able to see fear, anger and hatred in her eyes for him.....

The boys runs from there.... Pragya turns her face in anger...

J

ust the pragya's school bus came there.... She makes her students enters the bus.... At last she too enters the bus....

Abhi didn't know why he can't able to see the hatred towards him in her eyes that to the unknown girl....

Constable came there and informs that abhi is needed to control room immediately...

Abhi wears his coolers.... And they went from there....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In Pragya's school....

Pragya (herself)... What sort of the man he is???.... He doesn't have any respect towards people... May be he is the Don of this city....

I just hate him....

She brokes from her thoughts...

She starts to take class for the students....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In Evening....

In vin's House....

Vin: abhi what is the matter... I heared you had fight in the bus stop....

Abhi smiles...

Abhi: yes yaar... Some bastrad boys teased some school girls so I broke their mouth...

Alia came there and gives him a coffee mug...

Abhi sips... And he continues..

Abhi: I saw one girl... She looked at me like I'm the criminal out there... (says remembering pragya)...

Alia: oh oh.... You are talking about some girl.... Don't say me you have fallen for her...

Abhi smirks...