💟CHAPTER - 7 "MIND VS HEART"💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!! 😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

After dropping pragya Abhi reached his home... He went to take the shower as today's happenings stirred his energy... After taking shower for 15minutes he made his way to kitchen to eat something.. He starts to make roti and dhall for him.. After completing his dinner he settled in his bed and he is watching TV for relaxation... He about to take the cigrrate and he remembers Pragya's words...

His mind arugued with him to do whatever he wants... He is a single man ...He hates commitments.... His heart tells him that accepting friendship is not a big deal... He accepts his heart ways...

With this thoughts he drifted to sleep...

With Pragya...

She is smiling like a mad girl... Rolling on the bed with Abhi's thoughts... She remembers how Abhi saved her and how he becomes her friend... She just wants to talk to him... Meet him... She takes her mobile ...she slaps her head thinking she doesn't have his mobile number... She determined she'll get soon...

Bulbul: what happen Dii??? Looks like you are so happy today???

She asked teasingly...

Pragya: nothing like that Bulbul.. Just...

Bulbul: then why are you smiling like a mad...

Pragya glared at her...

Pragya: nothing.. You sleep...

Pragya turns to other side hiding her face in blanket... Bulbul hugs her from back and whispers in Pragya's ears...

Bulbul: did you found my jiju???

Pragya: pagal sleep... Good night...

Bulbul: ok ok... Good night

They both drifted to sleep.....

Next Day...

In F1 police station...

In the lock up...

Abhi is beating some culprits... He is beating them black and blue...

Abhi: tell me!! Tell me where you kidnapped that small girl... Tell me or else I'll kill you...

Saying this again he starts to beat him hard...

But that culprit not even opening his mouth to tell about his boss... They don't know where they kidnapped the little girl...

Abhi came out of the lock up...

Abhi is in so much anger...

Abhi: he is not telling.. What shall we do now?? Argh!!!!

Vin: Abhi relax Nikhil went to track out the call... We'll get to know about him...