CHAPTER 33

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❣️

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi Moans Licking His Fingers tasting His Favourite Biryani which is Made by His loving Wife...She made Biryani just to made him so happy...She loves cooking for Him....Abhi feels so Happy Having Homemade Briyani after a Long Back...He remembered How His Mom used to cook briyani for Him with Adding Her secret ingredients...After His parents death He always used to have Briyani from hotels ..Now he is feeling so home sick after a long time....He holds Pragya's hand...She smiles looking at Him...He leans down and placed a Soft kiss on Her Hand....She Blushed...

"Thank you for this tasty Briyani!!" He whispered to her...She smiles at Him...

"It's been years I'm having this homemade Briyani...Mom used to cook this for me...You made me remember my mom!" He tells remembering His mother...His eyes starts to fill with tears...She wipes his tears...She moves towards him and he hugs her keeping His face in between Her chest....She hugs Him close to her as she starts to carress His hair...

"It's Okk Acp sir" she whispered to him pressing Her lips on His forehead....He wipes his tears as he broke the Hug....

She smiles at Him...He smiled back....Soon they completed the Lunch.... Pragya cleaning the dishes...She felt herself caged in Her Husband's Arms....He hugs her from Back...And soon he starts to help her in Washing the dishes....

"No Acp sir...I'll do it..You don't need to do it!!" She stops him by holding His hand...He takes back his hand from Her Hold...

"Why can't I help my wife ah??" He asks Looking at Her...She smiled hearing it...He leans down as he kissed her cheeks and Both starts to wash the dishes...

They completed washing the dishes..In the evening... Pragya enters inside their room and she saw Her ACP sir is Busy packing their clothes....She hugs him from back....

"What my Acp sir is Doing??" She asks placing her cheek in back of his shoulder...

Abhi Holds Her hand....

"Fuggi Baby get ready soon... we are going somewhere!!" He tells Her...she breaks the hug ...He pulls her close to Him as he leans down Kissing His nose....She giggles...

"Where are we going??" She asks him curiously....

"It's an Surprise!!" He winks at Her....She pouts at Him...

"But you can say na what is it??" She asks him with her puppy eyes...

"No...I said na Baby it's an Surprise!!" He tells her....

"Fine!!" She said fuming at Him as she went inside the wardrobe to change Her dress....He Chuckles....

Abhi opens his Cupboard and he takes His gun as he fills the Gun with Bullets....And he keeps Extra bullets inside His Bag...And He takes the Camera as He placed inside his Bag too....He heard bathroom door opening  sound...He saw His Wife coming out after taking Her shower...She looks so beautiful in Her wet look....He felt shiver spread over his spine.... He wants to drag her to the bed and make love to her....

He starts to move towards Her....He hugs her from back....She closed her eyes feeling His touch....he inhales Her Natural fragrance he couldn't control himself...

"I can't get enough of you Mrs Abhisek!!" He whipers to her nuzzling Her wet neck...He moves back her wet hair and starts placing kisses in her neck...She starts to moan his name....

His hands starts to trace Her hand....He turns her to face Him...He saw Her closed eyes...He blows in Her face....She blushed....He pulls her close to him....

He placed Hungry kisses all over Her face...He about to place his lips on her....She blushed as she turned Her face....Abhi smiles at her....He couldn't help Seeing her blush...He leans down placing His lips on hers.... Both starts to kiss Hungrily.....

"We have to go!!" She Whispers against His lips once they broke the kiss.... Abhi again takes her lips for an another kiss....

"OH MY GOD!!" He Whispers sealing her lips for an another kiss...

Abhi's hand found the hem of Her bathrobe...Soon he succeeded in removing Her bathrobe...She stood naked before Him...His eyes starts to roam on hèr naked body....His hands starts to tease her skin....

"Shhh" she moans when He gives Her a Love bite in Her neck...

Abhi leans down placing a Hot kiss on Her chest...She jerks when she felt His hot lips on her chest...She blushed...she pushed him...

"Not now...you planned for an Surprise we need to reach there!!" She said as she takes the bathrobe from the floor as she starts weating it....He holds her chin...

"Love you Basundhi" He tells Her with so much passion Which is visible in his eyes....She smiles at Him...She starts liking this name...It's kinda Close to them and making their bond even more closer...

"Love you too ACP sir!!" She Whispers to Him..He smiles and he Went to take shower...

Pragya Blushed...She takes a saree and she starts to wear it....Once she completed she moves to dressing Table as she applies KumKum....She blushed....

She saw the Love Bite which is Visible and it can't be hide...She Blushed again....Abhi Came back after the shower...

Abhi starts to wear the shirt...He winks at her.... Pragya fakes her Anger...She moves towards him....

"Look what you have done!!" She tells him with a Stern face...

"What I have done!!" He asks with a naughty smile...

She shows Her love bite to Him....He examined Her hickey and he chuckled...She fumes at Him...

"And I can't even hide it ACP sir!!" She pouts...

"Then don't hide it!" he tells Cheekily...

He leans down Kissing the hickey which he had gifted her...

"I loved it!!" He winks at Her...She too blushed....

She starts to button up his Shirt but She couldn't close the top two buttons...She touched His strong chest...

"Your shirt is too tight!!"

"Actually Baby it's well-built Body!!"

"Haa I know!!But I want to close this two buttons" she tells pointing at it...

"It's okk Fuggi! Leave it!!"

"Kya?? I don't want anyone to drool at you!!" She said looking at Him...

"Let them enjoy the show .. Infact girls drool over me!!" He winks at her...

She rolls her eyes...She pinches his hand...

"Ahh You!!!" He shouts in pain...

"How dare you ah?? You're mine okk...If anyone look at you na..I'll kill her!!" She shouts at him....Abhi smiles Hearing at her...She too Smiles at Him....

After an Hour of travelling Abhi Pragya reached the place where Abhi Planned for an Surprise...It's little far away from Mumbai....Pragya surprised seeing the place...

Many more interesting twist on the way..Stay tuned

Target 🎯 100+ Votes...

Don't forget to cast Your views...

By SubaGokul ❤️