CHAPTER 14"PLANS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Abhi thinking that how to Propose Pragya.. On the Other side he really feels so guilty for Hurting Pragya by Ignoring her..

He don't know how he gonna Convince Pragya.. But he determined that Anyhow he will Convince His Girl... He calls someone and the conversation gets Mutted...

With Pragya...

She is getting Ready for the School that is when her Sister Bulbul Hugs her from back... Bulbul turns her and Make looks at her...

"What happen to you Dii?? Why are you so sad These days Dii... You're Not even sharing with me why??" asked Bulbul looking at her Sad Face...

"It's nothing Bulbul.. It's Just.. Err.. I'm little Busy with Students Exams which on the way na.. So little Stressed.. Thats it" lies Pragya through her teeth..

Bulbul know about her sister's lie but she just hugs Her again..

"Don't worry everything will be alright and Guess what My heart is saying that this Day gonna be a Best Day in your life!" tells Bulbul...

Pragya Smiles and Nods at her and Bulbul went from there..

"What Best Day.. As if that Kadoos will accept my Love!" thought Pragya...

Pragya looks at herself in the mirror and saw she is wearing Pink color Saree which is Abhi's favorite... She sighs in anger..

"Whatever I'm trying to do I end up in remembering that Kadoos!" thought Pragya angryily

"Whatever I'm trying to do I end up in remembering that Kadoos!" thought Pragya angryily ...

"Oh God My Tire Punchered!" sighs Pragya angryily and she bid to her school in Auto...

In F1 Police Station...

Abhi is Smiling like a Mad thinking about Pragya... Everyone over there shocked to see the Kadoos man is Smiling like Once in a Blue moon...

Vin and Nikhil peeped Inside Abhi's Cabin Shouting at Abhi's Name...

Both Hugged Abhi Tightly like Breaking his Bones...

"Guys Stop Killing me.. Will you!" saying Abhi Holding his Breath as Both squeezed him like a anything..

"But you Killed us By giving Shock to us!" Reasoned Nikhil...

"What I did??" asked Abhi Pouting...

"Damn you Realized your Love for Pragya but you Brat didn't said to us!"