CHAPTER 21

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

I'm really happy to receive such a wonderful review from Silent Readers in My DM.. I have seen all your Lovely reviews in Wattpad DM and Also In Instagram DM.. Thanks for Your Lovely Words. It really Means a Lot...

Happy Reading!! 😀😀😀

Let's get into the story...

Next morning in Rajasthan.... Abhi woke up very soon but still his angel is sleeping hardly.. She really doesn't have any idea about the yesterday threat to her life... He vows that he will protect from all the Dangers..

His thoughts broke when he hears pragya's mobile beeped with the message... He takes her mobile and he reads the message.. It's from Mishal..

"Pragz Marriage at 10Am see you soon!"

Abhi checks the time it's already 30 past 7 still she is hardly sleeping.. He calls the room service and orders a tea for them...

He settled in the bed near her and he starts carressing her hair and she cutely smiles when she felt his hand on her hair.. She replaced her head from pillow to His lap...

Abhi smiles at her..

"Good Morning baby!" He whispered near her ears...

She smiled so Cutely without Opening Her eyes...

"Good Morning ACP sir!" She finally opened her eyes...

She Sits back on the bed.. And he Gathers her hair behind Her ears which is Disturbing his View...

She blushed seeing his intense gaze on her.. He moves towards her closely and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead... Their intense gaze session came to an end when they heard the door knocking sound ......

"Fuggi!! You go and brush your teeth.. I'll set the tea!"

Pragya really surprised with it...

"Omg!! ACP sir I'm impressed!" She said smiling at him.. He smiles at her...

After Getting freshup she came back and she saw Abhi is Ready with the Tea.. She seated beside him and he smiles at her and He starts to pour tea in their mugs..

Pragya sips it..

"Wow it's really Tasty!" She said...

"Thank you so much fuggi!" He said...

"You Know Pragya really I want Our Morning should be like this!! We should find Big happiness in small small things!" He said her.. She placed her head on his Shoulder...

"Hoye Hoye Looks like my ACP sir In great mood!" she leans and Looks at him...

"All these days where are you Pragya?" He said admiring her...

"I'm here only waiting for you ACP sir.. You didn't came to me!" She said with the same intense tone without breaking the eyelock...

"I just want to live a Happy life with you Pragya!! I should give all the happiness in the world.. I should love you crazyily!" He said carressing her cheeks... She blushed a little...

"Really ACP sir?? But before two weeks you said me you never loved me?" she teased him..

He pulls her to his lap and she surrounds her hands around his neck...