CHAPTER 13 "REALISING MY FEELINGS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

CHAPTER 13..

REALISING MY FEELINGS!!

LETS GET INTO THE STORY!!!

In the Restaurant...

Pragya side hugged Mishal.. Abhi fumes in anger and jealously... Seeing Abhi's anger Mishal fears...

"Ok Pragya!! Don't forget to come to my marriage..bye!" saying this in a go Mishal runs from there...

Pragya confused why Mishal runs from there.. She turns and saw Abhi sitting straight to her table...

Their Both eyes meet

Their Both eyes meet... Pragya broke it... She glared at him...

"He will Reject me

"He will Reject me.. But he will get Jealous and Anger for me.. Oh God I don't know what man he is!" Fumes Pragya to herself...

She takes her handbag and she about to cross Abhi...She hits the Table and she falls Directly on Abhi's lap... Their both eyes locks with each other....

Both eyes shows Pain and Hurt... Breaking the Eye lock Pragya gets from Abhi's lap and she moves from there... Abhi ruffles his hair and he too follows Pragya...

Again they both enters inside the Elevator ... Elevator is Filled with many people.. But Both enters inside.... There are so many mens and few ladies... Pragya gets uncomfortable..

She pulls herself to the corner... Sensing Pragya's Uncomfortableness Abhi moves towards Pragya.... One man keep on pushing Pragya.. Abhi stood between the men and Pragya.. She looks at him... Abhi turns towards Pragya...