Chapter 36

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented 😍❤️

I hope everyone remember this story 🤣🙊

Let's get into the story..

Abhi and Pragya reached their home... Without waiting for Abhi... Pragya runs inside...

Abhi sighs seeing it..

"I know how to convince you Basundhi" Abhi says as He parks his bike and walks inside...

Abhi walks to their room ...He couldn't find His Basundhi there...He hears shower sound from the bathroom...

Abhi dims the Room light and he changed the Bed sheet covers and He played a Melody Romantic Song in background...

And He placed a Few Big Bars of Dairy Milk silk which is Pragya's Favourite...The room gives a Romantic Feel ...

Abhi too went to take a Quick shower in guest room ...He got fresh up and saw still His wife is not back...

After few Minutes Pragya opens the wardrobe door.... She's shocked and Surprised to see the Room...She saw Her Husband is standing there in his black tee which is her favorite color.... Abhi's jaw dropped seeing his wife in a White Night gown...

Pragya couldn't control her blush when she feels Abhi's eyes on Her...She looks Away...She straight away walks into the switch board and she ons the Tube light smirking at Abhi...

She moves to vanity mirror...Abhi smiles as he again dims the light...He walks to Pragya....Pragya feel excited seeing Abhi coming to her...She missed him freaking so much...She can't wait to make love...But before that she wants to teach him a Lesson...

Abhi hugs Pragya from behind...She closed Her eyes feeling his Lips on Her neck...

"Basundhi!" Abhi calls her in his low voice which aroused her senses completely...

"I'm sorry" He says as He kissed Her cheek and looks at Her reflection in the mirror before them ...She is completely out of her senses and reacting to his touches...

Abhi traced her belly over her night dress... Pragya holds His hand stopping his hand which is moving to her chest slowly...She opens her eyes...

She turns facing him...Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck...

"Good try Abhisek Mehra" she whispered rubbing Her nose with his...Abhisek Mehra from Her mouth gives him the best feel...He likes her calling him as ACP but this "Abhi", "Abhisek" or "Abhisek Mehra" gives him seperate feel which he wants to hear from her daily...

"My Basundhi forgiven me?" He asks softly placing his forehead on hers...

"No" she whispers smiling at him evilly.... Seeing her evil smile he knows His wife planned something...But he loves to do any punishment just to make her happy...

Fuck!! Making Her happy... What I'm doing now...

"Twenty six"

"Twenty seven"

"Twenty eight"  Pragya counts as she lays on Abhi's back...Abhi is doing pushups with Pragya on his Back...

"No Love I can't... You're not what you look" He tells panting heavily...She pinches his ears pulling it...

"Hey Dracula stop pulling my ears" He shouts in pain...He lays down flat on his stomach with Pragya still on his back

"How mean?? I'm Dracula for you??" Asks Pulling his Ears again...

"Ofcourse" Abhi shouts holding her hand...

"If I'm Dracula...Then You're also a vampire...Got it?" She tells Him...Abhi Chuckles hearing it...