CHAPTER 16

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!!

TS - JAMAI RAJA WILL BE UPDATING SOON.. ❤ THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FRIENDS!!

COMMENT WHICH STORY YOU WANT TO READ NEXT!!!

HAPPY READING!!!!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Let's Get Into The story...

Abhi is driving his Bullet whereareas Pragya sitting behind him hugging his waist... She keeps her chin On his shoulder...

"Pragya what are you doing?? What will Others think!" asked Abhi teasingly...

"So you concern more about others rather than me na??" asked Pragya furiously...

She takes back her hands and she holds the bullet... Abhi smiles at her through the side mirror were Pragya turns her face.. Abhi takes back her hand and again placed on his waist... Pragya smiles at him...

"No-one is Important to me than you Pragya!" tells Abhi sincerely...

Again Pragya hugs Abhi from back...

"Love you so Much ACP sir!" tells Pragya...

"What reason you gonna tell to your mother??" asked Abhi...

"I know how to Convince her! By the way Tomorrow we want to spend time together at evening will you be OK with that??" smiles Pragya inwardly..

"Let's see Pragya.. Don't know about my Work.. If I don't have any work we will go..OK!!" asked Abhi sincerely...

"It's ok ACP sir.. I understand... You know I'm so happy today it's all because of you...I want to be with you all my life!" tells Pragya...

Abhi nods happily.. Pragya smiles at him...

Abhi stops the bike once they reached her Home ....

"Ok ACP sir.. Take care.. Drive slowly.. Call me once you reach home.. Ok!" tells Pragya...

"Ofcourse I'll call back Jaanu!" tells Abhi pulling her close to him... Pragya looks at the surrounding and she blushed...

"ACP sir what if someone see us!!!??" asked Pragya...

"So you concerned more about Others than me??" asked Abhi...

Pragya smiles at Him..

"No-one is important to me than you!" saying this she leans up and Kissed his forehead...

"Bye ACP sir!!! Go home soon!" tells Pragya...

Abhi bid from there.. Pragya stood there until Abhi moves Out from her sight.. She smiles ....

"Thank you so much God for the wonderful day... I want him to be happy always in his life and I want to be with him all In his life!" thinks Pragya...

She moves inside in fear that what will her mom will ask... When she came inside she saw her entire family is sitting there.. She thinks she wants to hear the lecture...