CHAPTER 25

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted And commented..🤩🥰

Lets get into the story'...

"SUNIYEE" Pragya shouts seeing Abhi has been injured by Rudhra's Men..

After injuring Abhi's hand they ran away escaping From Abhi.... Abhi Holds his Hand in pain but for him its asusal...

Pragya runs towards Abhi and holds his hand... She starts crying seeing his wound....Abhi looks at her tears for him it hurts him More than his Pain...

"can't you be careful...What will I do if something happen to you" She shouts at him in anger were Tears flowing from her tears...

"Hey Fuggi..its not paining you don't cry" He said tries to Wipe her tears were she pushes his hand...

"You don't take anything serious...Omg look you're Bleeding but you're saying Its nothing!"She Shouts at Him..Abhi blankly looks at Pragya realising how much she is Hurt with his injury...

She Holds his hand and she took out the water bottle from her handbag and She poured it and she Tored her saree pallu and she ties it on his Arms to stop the bleeding...

"Fuggi You don't worry I'm alright!" he tries to console her...

She glared at him and She stops the Auto and she took him with her to the Hospital...

In Arora Mansion...

Sarla is in anger hearing the rejection from the Groom side...

"Now what will I do Beeji" She sits down sad beside Dadi...

"sarla try to understand Beta..Our Pragya can't be happy with anyone  Because she already given her Heart to someone else... Whatever you try you'll be fail in it beta" Dadi said to Sarla...

"Then what shall we do Beeji" Sarla Asked worried...

"let us Pragya marry to the Man she loves" Dadi Said...Sarla thinks...Purab came there and sits besides sarla...

"Yes maa ...Dadi is right...I know him before..He is a good man Maa...He is an Honest ACP sir..He will be the perfect match for Our Pragya!" He said her...

Sarla Nods her head agreeing With them...

"I need to see him" Sarla said agreeing with them...Dadi and Purab smiles in happiness...

"Day after Tomorrow we can call him home!" Dadi tells looking at the calendar...

Sarla smiles...

"I'm doing all this only for My Pragya's Happiness!" She tells with tears... Purab Hugs her consoling her...

In Abhi's Home ...

Abhi and Pragya is back From the hospital treating Abhi's wound.... Pragya holds Abhi's hand and starts taking him inside..Abhi Looks at the surrounding whether anyone is Following them or not...

Pragya made him sit on the Sofa

"Wait I'll bring something to eat!" Pragya Said...

He about to Refuse but her glare is enough to Shut his mouth....She moves inside to the kitchen... Abhi really felt happy that Pragya is beside him....

Whenever he gets any Wound or injury..He will Take care of Him alone but now Pragya is There to take care of him..It gives him a strength....

Pragya back with the Milk mixed  with Turmeric....she handovers to him..He too had the milk without any Fuss....She handovers his Tablet....He too had his..He Just hate her silence...He always loved her Bakbaks...