CHAPTER 17 "PLANNED"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 💕😍✨😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote and Comment friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😄😄😄

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The story...

Abhi is driving his Bullet were Pragya is enjoying the Ride with him... She hugs him from back inspite of his warnings not to Hug him from back because her Touches Gives Unknown feelings inside him... Without Hearing his Warnings still  Pragya hugging from back...

"ACP you're so mean you know... You don't have Romantic sense!" pouts Pragya Cutely were Abhi smiles seeing her Pout in the Side Mirror...

"What I don't have Romantic sense??" asked Abhi...

"Off course you don't have at all!" tells Pragya

"Baby I will prove you soon that I'm romantic!" tells Abhi...

"Then I will waiting for that ACP sir!" whipersed Pragya in Abhi's Ears slightly Biting his ears...

"Pragya this is not fair... I can't able to concentrate on driving!" complaints Abhi...

While Driving Abhi saw the Old women Selling Flowers... He stops his Bullet before the old women... Pragya surprised...

"Dadi Maa give me Jasmine Flowers for her" (he points Pragya were Pragya smiles) tells Abhi giving money to her...

Old Women Gives Flowers to Abhi..

"You and Your Wife should always be Happy!" she Blessed Abhi and Pragya and she went from there happily...

Abhi moves towards Pragya... Pragya smiled at him..

"Husband and wife??" asked Pragya Blushed...

"Soon to be!" tells Abhi winking at her..

"My ACP I'm impressed!" said Pragya..

Abhi Handovers the Flowers to Pragya but Pragya gives back to Abhi...

"You should Keep in My hair in your Hands ACP sir!" smiles Pragya... Abhi smiles at her and he nods...

Pragya stood before Abhi and she turns showing her Back to him.. Abhi smiles and he Keeps the Flowers in her hair... He turns her towards him... She looks like a Goddess to his Eyes ....

Abhi cups her face... Pragya looks deeply into his eyes....

"You're looking so beautiful Pragya!" whispered Abhi...

Pragya blushed...

"So Now you Don't mind doing romance in Public right!" asked Pragya winking at Abhi.. Abhi smiles at her...

"Pagal!" he said and again they resumed their Journey.. Inbetween Pragya gets call from her Mom she said she will be Coming late because she came Out with her Friend... Abhi smiles at her hearing her Lies...

"Don't Smile.. Really I'm feeling guilty to Lie to my Mom always!" tells Pragya..

"Then Don't worry.. Say that you're Out with your Boyfriend!" tells Abhi smiling at her...