Chapter 12: Plans and kidnappings

Picture of Carly. The girl is Victoria Justice.

Carly's POV

I was in my bedroom when Alex came in with the news that Tanya was up. Luke seemed pissed at Damon. What the hell happened there? No clue.

I seem to be not knowing anything anymore, I guess being something else than what you actually think you are can mess you up badly when you enter a whole new dimension.

Like damn, what the hell happened to my regular human life? It never existed, it was just a safe spot for the moment. Nice job at parenting, Mom. I thought that they said to not teach your kid to lie.

I'm a special case, but I prefer to call it that I'm a limited edition.

I know what you are thinking, I'm weird. More or less.

Moving on, Alex came closer to me. She had a worried expression. What was happening?

"Carly, I need to get you out of here. Just me and you. The others will stay. We can't leave with everyone. The Kingdom will find out." Alex tried to explain quickly.

"Okay, I trust you. When do we leave?" I asked her. Her features changed from serious to extremely happy.

"Tomorrow." She smiled and left my room.

I was left alone in solitude once more since my stay here. At my mother's Kingdom. All Kingdoms are unsafe. All. Even Alpha Mark's Pack house and territory. I wasn't safe, no mater where I went. I was only ammunition, a weapon. They are using me. Alex was right, I need out and quick. This safe spot won't last long until they want to use me against my own will. Alex's plan was going to work for now.

We didn't know where we were going to go but we will find it on our way out.

My thoughts raced and stopped when Danny came to mind. What will happen to him? Will he be just another chess piece in this like me? My mind was giving me evil thoughts of the any possibility for Danny. He was going to be top priority once he enters this dimension. He will need a guide.

My thoughts started racing again, they continued for Shane, Damon, Alpha Mark, Amanda, Tanya, Luke, Dustin, Alex, Rory, and my family. What will happen to them once I leave? One question that I can't answer that I wish I knew.

The plan was something that could save my life. Danny's too. My annoying and angering little brother was one of my top favourites. A family member that didn't do anything. I was going to carry out the plan to save all. But, mostly to save me from myself. I'm dangerous. The side that I hide is arising and no way to keep it shut in.

What has happen to my life? My common reality has become a distant dream. One that was unattainable.

My mind drifted off else where. The doors of my balcony were opened as I was lost in thought. Alex was right. I needed to leave. NOW!

Before I had a chance to do anything, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind. I struggled from the person's grip. I felt useless, like a was too weak. How could I even be a weapon if I couldn't even get away? I'm so pathetic.

I couldn't get out as they tightened their grip against my waist. I was struggling in their arms. It was a man. I could tell as they pushed me into their chest, which was very strong and I could feel his abs against my back. The guy brought his right hand to my face. He held a cloth that reeked of alcohol. He was going to use it to sedate me.

Sadly for me, he brought it to my face and I couldn't breath anymore. The lights went out as the darkness consumed me.

Damon's POV

I was saddened by the fact that Princess' death would come soon. What I did next was completely out of line. She couldn't stay there, I have to do something. Shane wasn't about to do anything. He was in on it.

I have to save her from everyone else before she loses her life. She's my Princess and nobody takes what's mine. She gives me a pull and life without her is unimaginable. Wow. I sound tacky. I just need the perfect plan and the perfect timing in order to execute it.

I picked her up from her room and before she went out I spoke. "Forgive me."

Carly's POV

When I woke up, all was dark and it was damp. The room was dark with only a small dim light from the moon coming through the barred window. The door was barred too and was locked as I could see the other side. It reeked in here. The walls were gray cement bricks. It was going to be hard to come out. I felt pain as I struggled to move. I looked up to my hands which were chained to the wall.

My scanning had come to a stop when someone cleared their throat. I looked up to the place where the sound was emerging. Damon stood there in all of his glory.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Fine. How long was I out? Where am I? Why am I here? Why are you here?" I shot back. I didn't like being tied down. I'm tired of being held captive by others. He looked at me weirdly but answered my questions.

"You were out for a good hour which is surprising by how usually it takes longer. Anyway, you and I are in my Kingdom. You are here because I want you to stay." Damon said. I shook my head at his response. Men.

"Why should I stay? I have better things to do than this." I replied gesturing towards the cell and him.

"You want to live, it's in both of our best interrests." Damon tried.

"Why would it be in your best interrest for my life to stay intact?" I asked. I'm curious, sue me.

He gave a sigh and answered me. "I want you, Princess. I don't want you harmed."

"Bullshit. You can't love. Your heart is stone cold. You kill for fun." I spat.

"Cute and true. But, you can't deny it. Our attraction is strong. My stone cold heart can beat." He said but before I counter back, Damon spoke again. "And don't compare me to Edward Collins. He is a disgrace to vampires. I mean, we are not fucking sparkly. Get your shit right. We are creatures of the night with a taste for blood."

I laughed at his last statement. Edward Collins can be better at times but he just made the vampires look like sappy romantics which was far off from the truth. They are cold hearted beings who don't sparkle. Damon was right.

***

Heyo. Sorry that I didn't update for a freaking long time but here you go! Hope you liked it. Vote, Like, Comment.

-NCP274 ;)