Chapter 7: Wolf-boy

Alex's POV

Tanya was paralysed with fear as was everyone else. Damon was just amused

"Look what the wolf dragged in." Damon insulted.

"Look what bloodsucker tried to do and failed." The guy said. He got out of the shadows. He had a navy blue shirt, bright silver moon eyes, his hair was a close colour, dark wash jeans, and sneakers. The alpha's son. Mark Bluemoon.

"I didn't fail. You just stopped me." Damon said.

The werewolf came by my side. He whispered in my ear. "Worrior Candera, what are you doing here?"

"The Witch Princess was brought here to speak to the Queen's sister. I think she might need help at adjusting to this new life." I said and he gave a shocked look. I never cared but this was my friend.

"What else?" Mark asked. He knows that I would have other reasons since I didn't come alone.

"War stratigiste Westly wanted to talk to her." I said whispering back lower.

"Why would he do that?" Mark questionned.

"To say sorry about what happened in the past." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She won't talk about it and he says it's her story to tell." I answered in a duh tone keeping an eye on the unwanted guest but I remembered that the werewolves were only guests. They were our alliences. That and only that.

"Why is she here?" Mark asked. He's nosy!

"Her aunt wanted to talk and the vampires were hot on their tail with her. They would have found Carly within the week." I said with a glare. He knows not to push the limites with me. I'm not one to mess with. They said that I would be general but I'm too young.

A voice interrupted. "As soon as you two are done playing kissy face, I'll be continuing." Damon.

"They were talking." Dustin said. He was cute when he was mad. He was too soft and this was the side that made me fall. Dustin was always this cute but even more so since he never really showed this side often other than war.

"Calm down, boy. Just stating the obvious." Damon muttered.

"Let her go now." Mark cut the conversation. Tanya was still in Damon's arms.

"Fine. I have to find princess anyway." He said as he tossed her aside. Nobody dared move an inch. Damon's black vampire wings were showing. He got off the ground and headded towards the Witch Kingdom. He was going after Carly. This has to be stopped. His death most come upon him and soon.

*

Carly's POV

I woke up on a chair near the balcony. I stared at the fire near by. It was burning. It was a nice site, the fire was one of the elements that was the most powerful. As was I but no one knew what my powers were. If I was to become a worrior or even a queen, I was only going to be used as a weapon. Not a person, a thing that was meant to destroy others. I now understand it. The fire raised and descended with all of it's glory.

I lifted my hand concentrating on the fire, as I did so, the fire moved to my will. It was like I was it's master. I made it move and twist. It played on my hand, yet it didn't burn me. It was giving me a nice warm feeling. I returned it in it's place.

I then seen a cup of water. I made it come to me through my mind. I had it in my hand. The water froze and unfroze. It was burning too. It was the same as the fire, I felt comfort instead of hurt.