# 30

A/N - Firstly, thank you very much for showering so much love to the previous chapter. Really the response was so heartwarming and at the same time crazy. Yes, because the chapter crossed 150 comments! I mean leave 100, its 150.. I don't really know how to express my gratitude to you all and therefore from the bottom of my heart, I'll just say a big THANKYOU! Really reading such heartwarming comments, have made my whole freaking week!

CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

{ T H I R T Y }
- - ⚜️ - -

The group had managed to book a hotel for their one day stay at Khaliya top. Aarushi was busy applying moisturizer on her skin while Inaya was uploading stories on her Instagram account. Heer was fussing around the room, trying to clear the mess, the other two had created.

Aarushi looked outside the window, at a a distance, she could see the trees rising upward, the canopy above was distant, like clouds of green. She wondered , even with arms out-stretched would she ever even be able to reach even a fraction of the way around their gnarly bark trunks. She watched the freshly fallen dew drops seep into the soil, Aarushi was struck by the wish to melt in with it. Not to die, but to live forever. There was a sacredness, that transcended everyday concerns, casting them into the timelessness of forests, of mountains. Under these boughs she felt the breath of God and could hear the beauty of His creations. It was a surreal experience.

" Heer, Darshan se uske camera photographs mang liyo." Inaya's voice, broke her chain of thoughts.

Heer frowned. " Why only me? Even you can ask him."

" No since you guys have been bonding well..." there was pause and Heer very well knew what Inaya meant.

" so what? Don't forget, he's still a pain in my ass." Saying this Heer took her clothes and went inside bathroom, but not before banging the door loud enough.

Inaya and Aarushi gave a high five to each other and resumed to scrolling down their phone's gallery .

" By the way, you guys look cute." Aarushi commented showing Inaya a picture from her phone. In the picture, Inaya was on top of Armaan, laughing holding her stomach, while he lay on the grass, faking to be dead.

" Yah, Armaan's quite cute actually. " She said, casually. "Especially when he does what I say."

After a few seconds of silence Aarushi spoke.
" I think he likes you."

" I don't like myself." Inaya rolled her eyes.

" Inu, I'm serious." Aarushi said.

" Look, we both know where this conversation is gonna end. And I'm really not in a state to argue with you. " Inaya said in a serious tone. " I'm currently not in a state to be in a committed relationship."

That's when Heer came out of the bathroom. Standing at the door she started singing,
" mere sang hook up tu karlena.."

" See, she knows me better." Inaya laughed.
"And yah stop calling me Inu, it literally means dog in Japanese!"

" Aww.. Inu! " The trio was interrupted by a knock on the door. They all looked at each other.

" Teri baari!" Heer and Aarushi said to Inaya who cursed under her breath. She opened the door only to meet with the most annoying yet at the same time heart-warming grin.