# 1

{ O N E  }

- - ⚜ - -

The winter breeze blew in gently from the half open window, making the yellow curtain sway along on the tunes of the wind chimes.
The morning was unusually cold and misty. Everything was filled in the dense fog in such a way that the fog didn't allow the sun rays to reach the ground, making everything fuzzy and unclear. Crystal clear drew drops slided over the grass in the garden which glittered like pearls in the early daylight.

Slowly opening her eyes, she stretched her arm to reach the side table. Tapping the screen of her phone, she squinted her eyes to read the time.

6:28 am

Two minute before the alarm rings!

Snuggling inside the blanket, she closed her eyes for 120 seconds more. Letting her mind wander around creating a dream story for her. Her lips twitched upwards as she imagined having a tray full of nankhatais. Her favourite sweet and the love of her life. She picked one, and was about to take her first bite, when the alarm tone ringed in her ears.

Sone waalon ko sone do!! Nofomo...

The music kept ringing.

Opening her eyes for the second time in the morning, she unlocked her phone and switched off the alarm.
A smile played on her lips as she walked over to the window. Her soft artistic fingers brushed lightly over the fabric of the curtain. With a gentle push, the girl with black hair and a pink streak, moved the curtain aside and opened the window.

She inhaled deeply. This was the essence of Heer Vibhuti's early morning ritual. Each day, she woke a minute or two before her alarm sounded, a trait inherited from her father, along with her prominent forehead. Yet, the habits of her mother had also left their mark, urging her to linger in bed until the alarm's insistent blare demanded her attention.

Walking back she started making her bed and then freshening up. As she came back from the bathroom, she walked upto the other two beds and spoke loudly,
"My pretty sleeping beauties wake up!!! It's 7 am already." Heer exclaimed to her roommate turned besties.

Heer always wanted everything perfect in her life. She got perfect marks in her 12th board exams, got into this prestigious university of St. Maria in Dehradun. She loved to capture her life in candid moments and lived her life in an artistic way. Everything was perfect in her life except the fact that she couldn't pursue her passion, her dream was just to make her parents happy and be a typical sanskari and adarshvadi ladki.

She slightly nudged the one sleeping to her right, "Aaru, uth na yaar. Tum dono ki wajah se meri bhi pehli class miss ho jayegi. "

Aarushi Sharma was an ambitious girl.
The only aim of her life was to become an engineer so that she could easily leave India and get settled in US.
She had an alluring beauty with a contrasting bold look. She was tall and  little muscular in contrast to the lean cottish structure of Heer.
She was an independent person but ideally knew her boundaries. Her life was usually surrounded by her friends and she had an amazing social life unlike Heer who was confined only to her family and few friends almost killing her social life.

Aarushi was a dominating person who loved to advise people - basically giving free ki advise. Being a romantic person she would fall in love in every two seconds, unlike Heer who believed that there was only one person to whom you could love to the fullest- pyaar ek hi baat Kiya Jata hai.

"Inu, guess what? BTS is coming in India." Aru said.

" What BTS!!"
Inaya woke up getting startled.

But soon saw the suppressing smiles.

"What the... Subah subah mazak."  She said in an irritated tone.

Inaya Malhotra was a bubbly, childish girl. Her mom died due to cancer leaving her four year old daughter with her dad who owned the biggest company estates in India. Being the daughter of one of the richest businessman in India , it was obvious for her to become a little cuddling,pampered girl. 

She had a dainty appearance with statuesque figure. She lived her like in an artsy way. Inaya was a carefree girl. Never bothered about what spoke behind her. Never gave a damn to their opinions. But made sure that nobody cares to speak in front of her.
She was a sporty girl with fair complexion in contrast to the tanned yet alluring skin tone of Aarushi while Heer had a pale yet beautiful skin tone.

Inaya always listened to her heart- keeping her brain on vacations mostly. The only aim of her life as to live it to the fullest. She wasn't the type of girl who could work on the rules made by others rather she would make sure that she breaks the rules and would prefer others to bow in front of her. Being a classy chic, she always wanted to be a entrepreneur.  She knew her destiny but didn't bothered to find the path.

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys!!
Hope you all liked the first chapter , if yes then please do vote and comment down your suggestions if any so that I could improve myself.

Thankyou for reading and giving me your precious thing - time.

Spread love!!