# 16

{ S I X T E E N }

" Here, take these and make sure that you dispose them properly otherwise.."

" Haan baba , we know , otherwise any stray animal or the kachrawala might get hurt ."
Darshan said taking the box from Heer.

" Safaiwala or .."

" Garbage collector. " Darshan mimicked Heer.
" You have said this almost 50 times. "

" Still you guys didn't get it." Heer said .

" Kya karein , aadat se majboor." Inaya rolled her eyes.

Darshan peeped inside the box.
" Wah Heer , at fresher's party you refused to drink but seeing this I guess kaafi hangover hua hoga ni ? " He exclaimed seeing the empty bottles.

"Kaash aisa hota !" Inaya chuckled.

"Better get rid of this mess , Aaru's Bua might be here at anytime. " Heer said rolling her eyes.

Darshan and Armaan turned around and started walking .

Armaan the bisleri bottle in his hand and instead of gulping down the water he stored it in his mouth.

Darshan raised an eyebrow at this.

"You know how irritating it looks with your mouth blown up" He said.

To which Armaan gulped the water and mumbled a sorry.

"Anyways how's your first year going? " Darshan started conversation .

" Fine. I recently topped the mock test which we had and.." Armaan replied chirply .

" Sheh!! Not the academics stupid. I'm talking about you and Inaya. " Darshan said titling his head to one side.

Now it was Armaan's turn to raise his eyebrow.

"What? Everybody knows about this in the college." Darshan said.

" Except her." Armaan sighed.

"So when are you going to confess her?" Darshan said tip-toing on the tiles they were walking.

" What no! Don't you think it's too early. Beside I've a whole 3 years in front of me."

" But she has only one and a half year left. " Darshan said.

" Achha toh in that case you and Heer also have..."

Armaan was cut off by a voice.

" Excuse me."

Both the boys turned towards the source of voice.

There stood a lady probably in her mid fifties.
A short , plump lady wearing a silk saree with perfectly ironed plates. It looked as if she was a person who preferred to be well dressed even if at home.

"Ji " Darshan came forward to help her.

" Can you please tell me this address? " She asked , showing the paper in her hand.

She was indeed beautiful , the aging wrinkles on her face added to her beauty. Because of the henna , her hair were slightly orange in colour.

"Arre, it's our hostel. I mean the girls hostel." Darshan exclaimed.

"Ochha !! Tum bhi udhor hi podhta hoi ." The lady exclaimed.

She had an unnoticeable bengali accent . It reminded Armaan of the music teacher at his school who was a Bengali herself. While teaching any bengali song she would say - it's just like you have a roshogulla in your mouth. At this the whole class would blow their mouths .