# 4

{  F O U R  }

- - ⚜️ - - 

" You both again sat on last bench." Heer let out a cry.

"Sorry, but physics' lecture, I can't handle." Aarushi said.

"Nor I. Itni neend aati hai." Inaya replied.

"God knows best, you guys are just unbearable." Saying this Heer sat in the first bench while Aarushi and Inaya were the backbenchers.

Heer was sitting quietly, reading her notes when she heard a tap on the desk.
"Excuse me, can I sit here?" A deep husky voice asked.
Before Heer could reply the person sat next to her.

"O Hello, I didn't said yes." Heer said.

" I didn't proposed you." Came his quirky reply.
"Oh btw I'm Darshan, naam toh suna hi hoga ."

"Nahi suna."

" Uh woh isliye kyuki college main naya aaya hoon na."

"Maine poocha?"

" What's your problem?" Darshan asked.

"God knows best, you. You are my problem."

The professor came into the room and the lecture started. Heer was busy jotting down the points while Darshan was busy gawking at the lady professor. In the middle of the class he started whispering to Heer.
"So you have any idea if th is professor has any affair?" He asked.

Heer ignored.

"Hey listen, after class please notes de Dena."

Heer again ignored him.

" Aur Haan, tum pehle ke topics bhi padha dena."

"Will you shut up?" Heer said in an irritated tone.

"Heer stand up. Get out of the class." The professor, Ms.Poulita shouted.

"Ma'am I.."

"I said get out. And you too." She said turning towards Darshan.

They both walked out, Heer hung her head low while Darshan listed his head in victory.

"Sab tumhari galti hai." Heer said.

"Listen I'm sorry but..."

"God knows best, since morning you are being a trouble maker for me.

"Me?" Darshan asked in disbelief.

"Ji yes. Pehle morning main when I wanted to really to me. Vardhaan, because of your fight unka mood kharab ho Gaya, then while helping you I got late for my first lecture, pata hai poore 15 min ka lecture miss ho Gaya. And now because of you I'm out of the class. Ab toh poora lecture hi miss ho Gaya."
She said the whole in one go and Darshan just stared at her.

"Now pls don't say sorry." She said without looking at him.

Maine toh kuch bola bhi nahi- Darshan thought to himself. Sorry or issue bilkul bhi nahi . He thought.

After the lecture got over. Aarushi and Inaya came out while Heer narrated them the whole story.

"Not bad Haan...." They both said in unison while Heer looked at them blankly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bas kar Aaru Kitna stock karegi?" Inaya said sipping her lemon soda.

"Exactly don't you get bored of staring at one screen which only shows username @Arjun kanungo and number of followers, pictures uploaded and 'private account'." Heer said while copying the notes.

" Seriously yaar matlab stalk hi karna hai toh khul ke karna follow karke." Inaya complaint.

"Guys you know na I can't. If he doesn't accept my friend request? Like he doesn't even follow his own best friends." Aarushi spoke finally.

" God knows best yeh luv-shuv hai hi bekaar. Such a time waste." Heer stated while she stood up taking her bag along.

"Ab Tu Kahan Chal Padi?" Inaya asked.

" Areh actually that new guy remember, I give him my notes unhe hi lene ja rahi hoon." Heer Replied casually.

" You never give us your notes." Aarushi and Inaya both cried in Unison.

Heer eyed them went away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Heer walked up to the basket ball court of the campus, where she found Darshan ,chatting with a bunch of girls.
She saw her noted lying on the ground.

" As expected." She sighed and picked her notes. She turned around to go, but was stopped by a voice.

" Oye!"
Heer turned around to find Darshan coming towards her.

" God knows best,I knew it." She says as he came to her.

"What?"

" Giving you my notes are just a waste of time." Heer complained.

"Areh sorry yaar! Ab main hoon hi itna hot that ladkiyan piche padh hi jaati hain." Darshan said.

"Hogaya." Heer started walking.

"Achha listen,I found this inside your notes."darshan came running behind her.
Heer snatched the paper from his hand as soon as she saw that it a painting made by her.

"Beautiful." Darshan admired.

"Haan?" Heer said looking puzzled.

"Painting is beautiful. Tumhe kya laga?"

"Shut up."
Darshan shook his head.

They both were walking quietly on the road outside the campus when they heard a dog's bark. Darshan simultaneously heard Heer's shrill. Seeing the dog coming towards them, Darshan started running but soon realised that he was alone. Yeh Kahan rah gayi? He thought to himself and found Heer jumping up and down on her place in fear.

"Arey, chal bhaag!!" Darshan's words made Heer to come to her senses.

They both climbed a tree in time as the dog came near and stated barking from below.

While Heer was busy shooing the dog Darshan was busy with his camera.

"What the hell!! We are stuck here and all you remember is to take pictures?" Heer said getting annoyed.

"Arey baba itna pyara sunset hain. I can't miss this view." Darshan replied.

" Are you nuts? Leave that camera at once!" Heer fumed with anger and maybe because of her shout, the dog also ran away.

" Lo! Happy? Ab niche utre? "

Heer was going down when her leg slipped. She held Darshan's arm for support but unfortunately they both fell off the tree. Heer was on top of Darshan. Due to fear she had closed her eyes. Darshan couldn't take his eyes off Heer's pretty face. Somewhere he felt an attraction towards Heer.
Heer slowly opened her eyes and met with those caramel brown eyes staring at her. Those eyes were like two rare gems, becoming more beautiful with every glance. They both were in each other's arm making it a picture perfect moment.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys!!
Hope you liked the chapter.
Thanks for reading.