# 6

S I X  }

- - ✉️ - -

From a corner of the table was Armaan watching the whole group. Actually not just the group but to a particular person. The one who became his superhero - Inaya. From that day, Armaan had wanted to talk to her, to thank her but couldn't get a chance. A smile crept on Armaan's lips as he saw Inaya.

The group started walking away. Armaan a took his bag when he heard a voice.
" Why the fuck were you continuously starting at me?" Inaya asked.

" Uh? I wanted to talk to you?"

"So?"

Armaan started and them said, " oh yah , I mean thank you for that day."

" Mention not." Saying that she started walking away.
Armaan stood there admiring her.

Inaya came out of the canteen and saw Aarushi,Heer and Darshan standing there.
"Tum log sachmein kameene dost ho . Don't even trust me right?" She said to Aarushi and Heer.
" And you told them everything no?" She glared at Darshan who again took a few steps back.

" What's all this going on?"

" Ohk let me explain. I saved him saved him cause galti uski nahi thi . He didn't complaint to me. Vardhaan. It was me." Inaya confessed.

" You?" They all three cried in unison.

" Yah! I mean see Aaru wanted to talk to Arjun and I saw you both fighting so took I as an opportunity. Aaru did went to help him no? "

" Toh will you let him when die also?" Aaru for mad on her.

" Are nahi baba , I know you will save him." Inu said nonchalantly.

While the two were quarreling, darshan turned towards Heer and said," now toh you trust me no? It wasn't my fault."

" No it was, na tum ladte or na yeh Sab  hota."

" Total rubbish." Darshan sighed.

                                             - - ✉️- -

" Phew! Today's day was really hectic. Physics wala kitna pakata hai . " Inaya said taking our her e cigarette.

" Inu, I told you na stop vaping." Heer scolded.

" Chill dude, it's eco friendly."

" No, it's do harm your lungs."

" Let it be na Heer. You know na she does this only when she's stressed out." Aaru  to Inaya's side.

" Fine! You guys never listen to me. I'm sick in the head right." Heer said coldly and went out of the room.

" WTF happened to her? " Inu asked.

" I heard her taking to her parents on phone. Maybe she's upset about something. " Aaru replied.

- - ✉️ - -

Ohk so this was today's chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading.
Spread love!