# 10

{ T E N }

" Hum bhaag kyu rahe hai ? " Heer asked irritated,

" Woh kya hai na we are playing hide and seek with them." Darshan said sarcastically.

" But shouldn't we fight with them? " Heer said excitedly.

" Tumhe ladna hai toh jao , mujhe meri jaan pyaari hai. " Darshan pleaded.

Suddenly they heard the squeaking sound of shoes. Darshan took Heer's hand and hid behind a blue Datsun, in the parking lot. While Darshan was all sweating up , Heer was busy on her phone.

" Are you out of your mind? Yahan meri phati padi hai and all you remember is your phone. Arre Jaan se zyada bada hai kya yeh? " Darshan whispered.

"God knows best , First , instead of fighting with them, we are hiding here ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. And secondly , can't I even CALL SOMEONE FOR HELP ?" Heer almost shouted whispering.

"Oh even I have my I phone. " he swiftly took out his ' I phone' .

" Uske liye brain bhi chahiye. That sadly you don't have!"

Heer tried to the call but failed due to no network . She let out a cry and sat down beside Darshan while looking around. There were still cars of course, it's just that without the gas they sit redundent on either side of her , great for cover, but that cuts both ways. They'll hide you or your enemy just the same .

She looked over at Darshan who sat there holding her hand. He looked as if his Adrenaline system was flooding, his heart pumping and beating like it's trying to escape. Heer too felt as if her own heart would explode in any moment and her eyes were wide with fear. Her body wanted to either run fast for the safety or to the get hold of a weapon and lunge at the goons , but instead she remained where she was . Let's face it, there is really only one thing I can do: Pray we don't get killed. She thought to herself.

They were constantly shifting their positions , hiding behind one car to another so as to make sure they don't get caught. Suddenly Heer saw an iron rod lying near her. She quickly took it in her hand, making a tight grip around it.
The next moment she saw someone lunging towards one the guy, knocking him down. She turned around to look for Darshan who stood right behind her as astonished as she was. They both tried to get a clear look at the guy, who turned out be none other than Arjun.

In the next moment Darshan saw Heer walking forward swiftly with her iron rod, grabbing another guy and shouting " Jhand fakir, Suar ki aulad ,Marja saale..." She went on and all could darshan do was stand the in awe.

Suddenly Darshan felt a strong grip around his arm and let out a shrill. He turned around to find Armaan. Hearing the shrill even Heer and Arjun turned towards the voice. Which turned out to be there mistake. Suddenly Arjun got a blow on his face, before he could get prepared , a second blow came for his abdomen making him blanked out.

* * *

There was stillness on both sides. A tincture of the wrong aroma, or maybe the temperature was too cold. Arjun lied on the ground completely blanked out. For a few moments their was a complete silence. But the next moment it was broken by Aarushi.

" How dare you touch him!! " She was dead angry. Ofcourse she would.

Nobody knew who threw the first punch, but suddenly all they saw was Aarushi's fist was slamming into the guy' face who hit Arjun. She sunk into his stomach. Blood pooled in his mouth as she gagged. They stumbled apart for a brief second to catch their breaths before diving back at each other, eyes narrowed in determination.
Aaru dodged his fist and came up with her own along with sloppy kicks.

In no time was their a fight between the girls gang - Heer , Aarushi and Inaya vs the goons. The boys? Well one was down as we know and the other two were taking care of him . Suddenly they found the fight getting too intensed as Heer was almost bleeding , Aarushi having a bruise around her left eye while blood dropped from Inaya's knuckles.

The boys signalled the girls to run. Heer and Inaya's followed but Aarushi was determined to kill them. Darshan came forward , picked Aaru , she struggled to free herself. They ran . They ran as fast they could. They knew they had injured the goons but still could hear them chasing. They ran without looking back for the sake of their lives.

Soon they reached near their hostel. They stopped and threw themselves on the ground. Exhausted , gasping for air. Heer let out a chuckle followed by a smile curving on Inaya's lips.

"This was the best fresher's party. " Aarushi shouted , And all burtsed into a laughter, laughing till their stomachs ached. Maybe this was the first step towards the friendship bonding. That's what best friends do isn't it. Stand for eachother whenever needed. They were not the perfect, or the neat or the tidy... But they were those with enough love in their hearts to fight for and defend what is right and good.

* * *

Hey guy!!

Ohk I know thoda nahi but kaafi filmy ho Gaya yeh!
But I'm back!! I will try posting every Saturday ( hope so )
Also thank-you all for your good wishes really means a lot ❤
And yes thankyou for giving so much love to ' destiny together and forever' . Without you guys I couldn't have completed the story .

Hope you liked this chapter.
Thanks for reading.