# 3

{ T H R E E  } 

- - ⚜️ - -

" Dekha, I told you na late ho jayenge." Heer a cried.

" Chill yaar, we still have 15min." Aarushi tried to calm her.
" Aur agar late hue bhi na toh all blame to Inu."

"What did I do ?" Inaya asked. " Look it wasn't my fault if my liner was missing."

Aarushi rolled her eyes.

" Inu , tu college padhne ati hai?" Heer asked.

" Nopes, yeh sirf ladko Ko taadne aati hai." Aarushi commented.

"So what I.." Inaya was cut off by the loud shreik of Mr.Vardhaan.

" Do you even know, I can restricate you because of your behaviour?" He shouted on the two boys standing in front of him.

The girls were passing be when they heard Mr vardhaan's shout.

"Aaru let's go, Mr.vardhaan bohot gusse main hain." Heer panicked as usual.

"Shut up yaar. Let's see na aaj kon Bali ka bakra Banta hai."
Inaya said and peeped through the window .
She saw two boys standing with theirs heads low while mr.Vardhaan bursted on them. She recognised one as Arjun, their senior.

" Oh shit! Aaru, Arjun's inside." She cried turning around.

"What!!!" Aarushi panicked.

"God knows best Aarushi, Arjun will handle this on his own. Tu please khuch mat kr, bas chal yahan se." Heer said.

"Heer are you serious! Her crush is inside or tu use jaane Ko kahani Rahi hai." Inaya said.

While the two quarreled, Aarushi without thinking ones, inside the office.

" Mr. Vardhaan," she said in her most polite tone .
Mr. Vardhaan the two boys and the girls turned to her.
"Umm, Ms. Poulita was looking for you."

"Me? " He asked in disbelief yet delightful tone.

"Yes sir" Aarushi said obediently. Without saying anything he went outside happily.
All five of the remaining people took a deep breath of relief.

" How did you do that?" The boy next to Arjun asked.

Before Aarushi could reply Arjun spoke.
"The whole college know, that Mr. Vardhaan has a big crush on Ms.Poulita."

'"Waise hi jaise mujhe Tum pr hai.'" Aarushi said softly, admiring him.

"Kya?" Arjun looked at her.

" Uh, I was saying that-"  Aarushi stumbled.

"Woh yeh Kah rhi thhi that you guys should be thanking is no?" Inaya interrupted.

Before they could say anything, the bell rang indicating that first lecture had started.

"Shit!!" The all cried in unison except Inaya.

" Fuck!" She mouthed .

- - ✉️ - -

Armaan was on his way to the lab. His first day in St.Maris was going great. Nahi Abhi tak main kisi problem main fasa or nahi kisise Abhi tak bully hua. He thought to himself. Oh o! Armaan you spoke too early.

He felt a hand dragging him from behind. At first he was shocked then soon as he realised that he was in the middle of a bunch of seniors, he became bewildered.

"What the hell?" He asked confused, trying to figure out the person standing in front of him.
Soon he recognised the two of them as the guys he saw in the morning being scolded by mr.vardhaan.

"So you were the one haan, who complained about us to Vardhaan." Arjun asked.

"Listen, I don't know anything about this ohk. Pls leave me." Armaan said sternly.

"Abe, ghajini ki aulad, zyada smart banne ki koshish mat kar samjha." Darshan said .

"Listen I .."

" Abe sun, you have only two options either do a given date or break your bones." Arjun said placing a hand on Armaan's shoulders.

" Leave me..." Armaan said and was about to run when Arjun held him by his collar.

"Bro! We didn't asked you to leave."

" Leave him." Everybody turned towards the voice which was of none other than our daring girl- Inaya.

Arjun ignored her and kept holding Armaan by his collar.

"I said leave him." Inaya said in a stern voice.

" It's none of your business." Arjun replied without looking at him.

"Ohk! Abhi mr. Vardhaan Ko bulati hoon, he will only handle this." Inaya said casually.

Arjun just glared.

"Mr.vardhaan..." Inaya said in her most polite tone.

"Are! We were toh just joking yaar... Koi ragging wagging nhi ho rhi .." Darshan said getting tensed.

Arjun ignored Darshan's words and said sternly
" Ragging toh hogi iski or woh bhi aaj."

" Nahi hogi" Inu said .

" How's that possible?" Darshan asked dumbly.

"Are baba cause you guys are under my debt no." Inaya explain.
"Arey dude,you forgot so easily. I saved you from Mr. Vardhaan in the morning right?"

" Oh ya.... But wait that was toh your friend no." Darshan said.

" Haan toh joh uska hai woh mera hai." She said.

" Haan point toh hai. Arjun leave him yaar, hamein debt pay karna hai." Darshan said dumbly.

Arjun couldn't say anything but just stare at darshan.

Without saying anything he just went away.

Armaan felt relieved but at the same time was impressed by Inaya. To him she was some kind of super hero who saved him from the goons.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys !!
Hope  you liked this chapter.
Thanks for reading.

Spread love !