# 18

{ E I G H T E E N }
- - ⚜ - -

" Whose this AK ? " others cried in unison .

The next few seconds were followed by silence. Silence which brought realization . Silence which turned their faces white .Silence which bought the truth that was hard to swallow. Silence which was hard to maintain. Imagine your crush texting you to meet him. Crazy isn't it ?

" No no no... " Heer was the first one to break the silence.

"What no? You should definitely go." Inaya said.

"Listen agle hafte se exam hai and it's better ki tu in sab chakkaron mein na padh." Heer ignored Inaya's remark.

"Abbe chomu , exam mein abhi do hafte hai . And Aarushi let me warn you ese mauke dubara nahi aate." Inaya defended her point.

"But what if it's a prank ? " Heer spoke her thoughts aloud.

"Is it first April ?"

"Guys !!!"
Finally Aarushi spoke.
She turned towards Darshan and asked.
"You tell me, what should I do ?"

Darshan who stood their completely clueless was shocked to get so much attention.

" I think opportunity is meant to be grabbed not to be left ." He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

Aarushi smirked.

The smirk was enough for her two besties to get the hint.

" Hum bhi chalenge ." They both cried in unison.

"Kyu bhai, langar bat raha hai kya ?" Aarushi exclaimed.

"You might need our protection." Inaya replied.

While in return Aarushi just winked at her.

- - ✉ - -

' Koffe With Kulfi ' was definitely not so common café name you would come across daily. But once you came you wouldn't help yourself from visiting it once.

The odd one-out always attracts us . Just like an introvert is noticed among a group of extroverts. Just that the other way out is never much of any amuse to us.

The café not only had an attractive name but also offered some amazing coffees as well. It was a newly built café which ad it's name suggested offered Kulfi's as well.
Quite a good marketing skul to attract not only the elders but youngsters too.

Their were many young children in their sixteens or seventeens or they loved to say 'soon to be eighteen ' . Many were accompanied by their friends and some with their ' just friends' .
There were some adults too , who tired from their workaholic life has come here to have some warm coffe or brain freezing Kulfi .

And then apart from all these, there were two people who were present at the café not to enjoy the soothing music playing in the background or the coffe aroma hiting the nostrils but they were waiting. Waiting for someone who hadn't showed the guest appearance till now.

"Should we order Kashmir ki kulfi ?" Darshan asked, reading through the menu.

" we have come here for a reason ." Heer said .