Part 1, Chapter 4: Got the Job

She stared at the Golden Freddy, her palms getting cold and sweaty. The Golden Freddy opened the door slowly, those cold eyes staring at her. "Sorry for scaring you," it said, reaching its hands up to its neck before giving it a tug. Amelia flinched as the bear's head came off, only to reveal a male's face. His hair was straight and brown, except for a single lock that curled over his forhead. His eyes were a dark chocolate color, soft and gentle. Amelia sighed with relief, all her fear leaving her. "Here to pick up your younger sibling or something?," he asked, stepping out of the way so she could walk in.

"N-no," Amelia stammered, slowly walking into the Pizzeria all while keeping her eyes on the man, "I-I'm here about the application my mom filled out for me." "Oh, so you're the new girl," he said teasingly, chuckling a bit. Amelia nodded, feeling her cheeks heat up in a blush. He chuckled more, grabbing her arm gently with the bear paw he wore, leading her through the building. As the two of them walked through, Amelia saw the Pirate's Cove curtain, and seeing how some workers were taking it down. She saw Foxy inside of it, and the sight of him made her freeze in fear. The man who had been leading her along stopped, seeing that she had frozen in place. "You okay?," he asked, giving Amelia a confused look.

Amelia nodded and snapped herself out of her trance, letting the guy know it was okay to continue leading the way. "I don't know why you're so afraid of Foxy, but don't worry, he's not exactly my favorite either," the man leading her growled, his eyes narrowed, "Thank god they're getting rid of him once and for all." Looking up at him, Amelia said quietly, "I have my reasons to hate him too. And are they really getting rid of him?" "Yeah," he laughed, "Some Chuck E. Cheese place wants him. They can have him, for all I care. Let THEM suffer his stupid curse." Amelia stopped again, staring at the man. "Curse?," she repeated, eyes wide in both terror and curiosity. "Nothing, forget I said anything," the man said, dragging her into an office at the back of the Pizzeria.

In the office was a desk with a screen on it, a chair sitting directly behind it. "Hey boss," the man called, "I got that new girl whos mom sent in that application." A man walked from the corner of the room, smiling brightly. His hair was died a purple color, and he seemed to have purple contacts in. And it could have just been the weird lighting, but his skin seemed to have a purple tint to it as well.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria," he greeted, his voice smooth and calm. "I'm the owner of this little joint. So you're here for a job?" Amelia nodded, somehow frightened by the man's presence. "Thanks you for leading her back here, Jake," he said, talking to the man in the Golden Freddy suit. Jake nodded, letting go of Amelia's arm and stepping away from her. "We don't have any day shifts opened," the boss said, "but we always have the night shift open. If you're willing, you can take that." Amelia's eyes widened, quickly shaking her head no. "There isn't any other spot in the day shift?," she asked, ready to beg. "Are you any good with repairing things?," he asked. Amelia nodded, glad that her dad teaching her mechanics would finally come in handy.

"Well then you could be the repair girl, if you want. We need one badly, to be honest," the boss said, turning away and walking back to his corner slowly. You start tommorrow, kid. See you then. Jake, show her the way out." Jake nodded, grabbing her arm again and leading her out.

Once out of the Pizzeria, Jake spun Amelia around to face him. "I've seen you before, I know I have," he said, staring at her face. His eyes widened, and he backed away a bit. "I have seen you before," he said, making Amelia confused. "How do you know me?," Amelia asked him, narrowing her eyes in curiosity. "You were there for Abby's birthday party, weren't you?!?," Jake yelled a bit, eyes wider. Amelia jumped away a bit, terrified at him mentioning that horrid day. Spinning around and pulling away from him, she ran off, not bothering to look and see if he was following her. ""No Amelia," Jake yelled, "wait a second!!! Stopp running so fast!!!" She ignored it, continuing to run until she got home. At her front door, she collapsed, her legs throbbing in pain. How did Jake know she was at that birthday party?!? How did he even know her name?!?

(((((Well readers, I'm here to say that I will now call you my Squirrels instead of my readers! So Squirrels, tell me, how do you like the story so far?!?)))))