Part 2, Chapter 2:

(Scott)
I glanced over at Jeremy, a wicked smile on my face. "It's time that damned Pizzeria gets what it deserves," I say, laughing deeply. "It's time they pay the price." Jeremy shuttered, which made me laugh more. Clapping my hands together, I watched the animatronics move and shift behind me. Golden Foxy got all the way up first, so I looked him in his robotic eyes and said, "We don't need Jeremy anymore. You know what to do."

Golden Foxy nodded his head, turning to face. Jeremy. Jeremy's eyes widened, saying, "What do you mean you don't need me anymore?!?" G.F. lunged at Jeremy, but Jeremy ran away quickly. Before Scott answered Jeremy's question, he ran out of the house, faster than Foxy was able to run. Scott held Foxy back, saying, "Don't worry, he's wanted now for helping me escape. He won't last that long."

(Amelia)
Amelia sat down at one of the tables, looking around at the children running around, their families with them. Smiling, she stood up, walking back to the office. On the way there, she saw that the door to the parts room was opened about a foot. Worried, she opened it the rest of the way and looked in, seeing Golden Freddy pacing back and forth. She watched the suit for a while before calling out, "Gold?" The golden suit stopped pacing, looking at Amelia. "Something doesn't feel right," he said, shaking his empty head. "Well you are an empty animatronic suit, Gold," Amelia joked,trying to lighten how dark and heavy the mood of the room felt.

"You don't get it," Golden Freddy whispered, "It's not just about me. It's the other animatronics too. Go ask them, they'll say the same thing. Something doesn't feel right, like something bad's gonna happen." "Gold," Amelia sighed, "Everything's fine. Scott's gone, and no one else has any reason to do anything bad here." Smiling to herself, Amelia left the room, closing the door behind her. Scott was dead, the Pizzeria was safe. Nothing bad could happen, right? She looked up at the other animatronics; the tree on stage, and Foxy in Pirate's Cove. They seemed a bit uneasy as well. Maybe it was just some sort of electrical problem in the building, Amelia thought, starting to feel uneasy herself. Nothing bad could happen here, right?

Just as she thought that, Jeremy Fitzgerald ran through the door, looking flustered and panicked. "Amelia," he panted, eyes wide, "we need to talk!"

(((((Sorry for the short update, but I hardly have any time to write more these days! I'll make the next one pretty long, so don't worry!