Part 1, Chapter 10: The End (UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE?)

Amelia was busy rewinding the tapes when Vincent got in there, watching as it went back two years, four years, seven years, until it finally got back to that day. The two of them watched everything happen again, and then the front door of the Pizzeria was heard crashing opened.

"This is the police! Come out where we can see you with your hands up!," they had said. Vincent sat down, simply waiting for them to get him. Amelia peeked out of the office, yelling, "I'm back here, I'm kinda busy right now. Come on in, I'll help you out back here." Vincent laughed a bit, muttering, "You're crazy." She shrugged, pausing the footage for when the cops came in. Foxy ran down the hall, accidentally bypassing the dor and crashing into the wall. Bonnie Freddy and CVhica walked up behind him, all of them peeking into the office to see what was going on. At seeing them all that close to him, Vincent crynged, half expecting them to jump at him. Foxy stood up, copying the other three animatronics and peeking into the office.

The cops bareled around the corner, jumping when all of the animatronics turned to face them. "I'm in here," Amelia said again, "Don't worry, they won't attack you. They're just animatronics, after all." She listened to the police slowly shuffling forward, getting to the door about two minutes later. Amelia played the video, smiling as the cops watched it in confusion. Vincent, not too happy about the sight of cops, crynged more and sunk down in his seat. When the tapes for the day were done playing, she looked at the police, seeing them all with jaws hanging low. "Vincent is innocent," she said, smiling more.\

They all turned and looked at Vincent, who was kind of curled in a ball in his chair and clutching the arms of it at the same time. "Hi,' he said quietly, his eyes shifting to stare at each of the cops. One of the police looked at Amelia, saying, So Vincent wasn't the right guy? It was Scott?" "Is Scott the bald guy?," she asked. "Yeah, he's right outside, actually," he said. At that, Vincent growled, shooting up out of his chair and running out of the office. Amelia and the cop followed him, watching as he stopped at the door. He was staring outside, right at the bald guy. "Scott you son of a bitch!," he yelled, narrowing his eyes, "You have alot of nerve to show your face around here!"

Scott turned to the crowd behind him, saying, "There, people, is the murderer of those five children all those years ago!" All of the people shouted and yelled in anger, but Vincent didn't move an inch. Amelia stepped forward, yelling at Scott, "So tell us where you have those kids now, Scott, and how I got the scar on the side of my head!" Scott turned around to look at her, saying in a somewhat nervous voice, "Young lady, you're asking the wrong person! That person you're standing next to, ask him!" Amelia turned around, seeing Foxy right behind her. "Foxy," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "could yo do me a favor and point out who killed those four kids?"

Foxy nodded, walking forwarrd so he was standing the exact distance between Scott and Vincent. He raised his robotic arm slowly, pointing directly at Scott. "That is ye man who killed them. Ye man who made me do those bad thing. Ye man who tried killing Amelia." All of the angry people outside turned to stare at Scott, who laughed nervously and backed away from them with his hands up in surrender. "Come on, you don't believe that robot, do you? He's just a stupid animatronic!" Foxy snapped his teeth, saying, "How dare you say that about your 'favorite'." Scott laughed again, backing away from everyone. The police came out of the Pizzeria, holding tapes in their hands. "We have here proof of the murders caused by Scott," they said, holding them up high, "And for his crimes along with avoiding them for thirteen years, he will be put to death." To Amelia's surprise, the angry people all nodded in agreement.

One even shouted out, "NO CHILD KILLER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!" At that remark, all of the people went into an uproar of shouts catcalls and angry yelling. The police charged at Scott, quickly putting hadcuffs on him and dragging his screaming body to the car. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME," he yelled, his sounds silenced as soon as the car door shut closed. Amelia smiled, rushing forward and hugging Foxy for no real reason. Vincent, as Amelia saw, went back into the Pizzeria and closed the doors. Confused, Amelia let go of Foxy and followed Vincent in. "Hey, Vincent?," she said, but he didn't respond. He just kept walking back into the Pizzeria, his head hanging low.

She followed him all the way to the office, watching his sit down in the chair. "Amelia," he said quietly, "How can I run this Pizzeria any more?" Amelia shrugged, saying, "Well, I'm technically not a kid anymore, so maybe I could help you run it?" Vincent shrugged back, not seeming to care. "I just feel empty now that everyone knows it wasn't me, he said, staring at the security monitor in front of him.

Confused, Amelia stared at them with him. "Hey Vincent?," she said, looking away from the screens to look at him. He looked back at her, muttering, "What?" "When's the last time you got a hug?," she said, trying to be as serious as she could. "From a person or from one of the animatronics??," he said, looking away from her.

"From a person," she said. He shrugged, and Amelia knew what she was going to do next. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She felt his tense up for a few seconds before relaxing, turning around and hugging her back. "Amelia," he whispered, "I think I like you."

(((((Ending the story here!!!!! Sorry Squirrels, but class is about over!!!!! Got to post it before I get out of class today!!!!! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment if you want me to continue, or else this story is over. Done. Never to be updated again. Finished. So yeah, I will continue! But from this point, there is a time skip of about six years! Don't get too confused Squirrels!)))))
~Jinx IllusionTheProxy