Part 1, Chapter 3: News Report on the Pizzeria

((Amelia's age: 18))
"Amy," Amelia's mom called from downstairs, "come feed the cat!" "Ich muß die Katze futtern," Amelia muttered, practicing her German before the test at the end of senior year. Walking downstairs, she looked around for Powderpuff, the tanish-furred cat, shaking the cup of Cat Food. "C'mere you fuzzy loaf of cotton shiz," she laughed, unable to find the cat. Shrugging, she sat the cup down, walking to the computer to look through her news feed on Facebook.

She saw a post from Fox15, reading, "After three years of closing down due to financial issues, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is finally reconstructing its grounds, with a new building, new animatronics, and new everything! Be there for the grand reopening on June 23rd!" She stared at the post, laughing a bit. It had been a joy for her to find out the Pizzeria was closing down, but now it was reopening?

That meant bad news for the next kid to get caught between the teeth of one of those animatronics. Rolling her eyes, she clicked on the link, and it opened to an application form. And not just any application form, but one identical to the one she got four years ago at her sister's birthday party. And anyways, what was up with the whole "financial issues" gig? What ever happened to the fact that the animatronics attacked her best friend? Anyways, she wasn't going to sign up to work at the place that gave her nightmare fuel.

As soon as she thought that, her mom came into the room, saying loudly, "Hey Amelia, I hope you don't mind, but I signed you up to work at that Fazbear's Pizzeria!" Amelia groaned, sinking down into her chair and wishing she could melt into the floor. "Why?!?," she growled, less than thrilled at the idea, I hate it there, and you know that!" "Come on, it's ten in the morning, I'm taking you to meet your boss at noon," her mom said cheerfully. "I'm not going," Amelia growled loudly, kicking the cup of catfood, causing it to scatter across the floor. Almost immediatly, Powderpuff flew into the room and skidded to a halt, munching on her food.

"Amelia," her mother said sternly, "you're going to work there. No other place is hiering, and you need a job." "Why?," Amelia complained, "so you can get me out of the house in case I think of bringing any boys over? Impossible. After Abby's birthday party there, no one's talked to me. I'm an outcast, and I plan on staying that way." Crossing her arms and turning her back on her mother, Amelia scowled at the computer screen. Her mother let out a sigh, shaking her head and walking away before saying, "There are some nice kids your age who work there, Amelia. I'm trying to get you to make some friends so you won't be lonely your whole life. My car will be ready to leave at noon, and if you're not in the car, then I'll go to work without you meeting your boss."

Amelia sat there, continuing to scowl at the screen until she felt a hint of guilt. Her mother probably worked hard to get that application for her, and she just blew it away because of some childhood memory. Growling at herself, Amelia got up from the computer, walking upstairs to her bedroom.

~NOON~

Amelia's mom waited in her car, watching as the clock in her car turned to noon. Letting out a small sigh, she started the car's engine. As she began to pull away, Amelia ran out of the house, throwing the passenger door open and sitting in her seat. Looking over at her mom, she said, "I guess I'll go check out their remodeling, atleast." Her mother smiled and nodded, continuing to drive off towards the Pizzeria.

The entire ride was silent, except for the quiet sound of the radio as it played songs by Katy Perry and Justin Beiber. When they pulled up to the Pizzeria, a bit of dread formed in her stomach. She almost immediatly remembered when Foxy peeked out of the curtains at her, the blood dripping from his metal jaws. She shivered and hugged herself, unbuckling her seat belt and exiting the car. "I'm almost late for work," her mother said, "You don't mind walking home, do you?" "No I don't mind," Amelia responded, forcing a weak smile on her face. I do't mind walking home, she thought to herself, Why would I? I'll be running home instead! Straightening her posture, she walked up to the door, freezing in place when she saw Golden Freddy on the other side of the clouded glass.