Part 2, Chapter 7:

This is Katie here live with another report for Fox news. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a "child-friendly" restaurant, is being closed down after Scott, a former employee, stabbed and murdered Amelia and went after her daughter, Abby, soon after. Law enforcements are refusing to give out any key details of this story at the moment, or the full names of those involved.

(Mike)
We sat in the hospital waiting room, Emily on the ground with Abby trying to calm Abby's tears. When the news announcement came on, Abby fell to the floor and covered her ears, rocking back and forth and crying. I let out a sigh, rubbing my scarred head. I didn't want them to take Abby to a foster home or an orphanage, I didn't know what to do! Would Doll be okay with Abby staying with us?

I looked down at them again, seeing that Abby's clothes still had a bit of blood on them. She didn't care, she just wanted her mother back.

~Twelve Years Later~

(Abby)
I read somewhere that when your mind experiences a traumatic event, it forces itself to forget what happened. That's what happened with me. I'm eighteen and graduating high school now, and Emily is turning sixteen soon. I've lived with "Uncle Mike" and "Aunt Dolly" for nearly ten years now, after a few years of who got me after my mom passed away. Everything from the Pizzeria went up on auction, so it was out of my life.

I haven't seen my dad after that event. No one has. We're all waiting for him to come out any day now. We hope he will, we just don't know when.