Part 1, Chapter 2: Birthday Party (Part Two)

(Amelia's Age: 14)

Amelia stared at the suit, not believing her eyes. How could it be empty? No wires, no person, just an emtpy suit? She watched with both horror and curiosity as the suit stood up, opening the door to let her mom and her sister exit the van. Before she got out, the suit grabbed her arm and whispered to her, "Don't tell anyone what you know, Amelia." She didn't know which scared her more. The fact that the empty suit was talking, or the fact that it knew her name.

The suit let go, allowing her to finally exit the van and run after her mom and sister. Golden Freddy followed them, slowly moving ahead of them to open to door of the pizzeria for them. Amelia stayed by the door as her mom ran off with Beth, and she slowly looked around. The lighting was dimmer than she remembered, and it had never been this messy in here. As she looked around, she felt cold metal press against her back, pushing her towards the dining area. She looked over her shoulder, seeing normal Freddy behind her. Gladly, she saw the wires in his head and heard the soft sound of the hydraulics swishing as he walked. He wasn't like the Golden Freddy. He was a normal animatronic, as far as she could tell.

Then the ominous sound of them all singing "Happy Birthday" filled her ears, bringing back vivid memories of the time she was here with Abby. She could see it al so clearly: Abby, sitting at the table, ready for the cake; Foxy, slowly walking up to greet Abby; and then she saw herself. Such a vivid memory, she even saw herself sitting at the table, laughing and smiling along with Abby and the other girls. Amelia shook her ehad wildly, getting rid of the memory. The last thing she wanted was a repeat of that day.

And then she heard a scream, and immediately swung her gaze over to Pirate Cove, soon after realizing that her sister was still safe in her seat, and Foxy was nowhere to be found. This both alarmed and settled Alemia. On one hand, he could be anywhere. On the other hand, she couldn't see him. Slowly, making sure that no one followed her, she walked over towards Pirate Cove. The closer she got, the heavier her feet seemed to weigh her down. The air seemed to get thicker and harder to breath, so she stoped to try calming herself down. It was just an animatronic, what was there to be afraid of? The curtains to Pirate Cove were closed, and a small wooden sign stood in front of them. Narrowing her eyes to read the sign, Amelia read out loud, "Sorry! Out of Order." Amelia smiled, glad that the Pirate Cove was closed. Kneeling down in front of the sign Amelia patted it, laughing from joy.

Her laugh was echoed with a dry and scratchy one, and something wet dripped onto her cheek. Wiping it off with her hand, Amelia saw a red liquid. Slowly looking up, she saw Foxy peeking out of the curtains and staring down at her, blood dripping from his mouth. "I remember ye," Foxy grumbled, making it clear his animatronic voice hasn't been used in a while. Holding back ascream, Amelia stood up and backed away, not trusting herself to look away from the thing. Quickly running away, Amelia didn't want to look back. "Does anyone know where the night guard is?," she heard someone yell. "He never checked out, and he isn't in his office." Alemia stopped, turning around to look back at Foxy only to see the curtains closed again. Was that the blood from the night guard?

"Mom," Alemia yelled, "I'm going to walk home. I can't take being here anymore." Amelia's mom nodded, letting her know it was okay to leave. As fast as she could, she walked out of the pizzaeria. As she walked, sehe felt something in her back pocket. Pulling it out, she saw it was a folded piece of paper. Unfolding it, she glanced over it, noticing it was an application form for the pizzeria.

(PEEEEEEEPS!!!!! IF YOU READ MY OTHER STORIES, READ THIS ONE!!!!! PLEASE???? SHARE IT TO FACEBOOK OR WHEREVER!!!!!PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE????? I LOVE YOU READERS!!!!!!) ~JinxIllusion