Part 1, Chapter 6: First Day on the Job (Part Two)

"Well I'm going into my office," Vincent said, "The kids should start coming in any second, so hurry up and get that costume on." "Right on it Vincent," she responded, listening to the door close. Golden Freddy lifted his head once the door was closed, saying, "I'll leave the suit so you can wear it, okay?" Amelia nodded, watching the suit go limp once again before she attempted to put the suit on. The head was heavy, but it wasn't as hot and stuffy in the suit as she thought it would be. The inside of the suit smelled good, like fresh breadsticks. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and peeked out, coming face to face with Jake. Jake jumped a bit before shoving her away, saying, "Gold are you crazy?!? If Vincent sees you walking around who knows what he'd do!" Amelia stared at him, saying, "Jake it's me," slowly taking off the suit head. Jake sighed in relief, holding his hand over his heart as if he had been having a heart attack. "Damn it Amelia, you scared me half to death!," he yelled, growling a bit. "Now that you're here," Amelia muttered, "you can wear the suit."

Jake watched her take it off, saying, "Do you not like it?" "I love the suit. He's the only one unable to attack me in this place," Amelia said sarcastically, "And also the only one to ever talk to me here." Jake picked up the pieces of the suit she had taken off, putting them on himself as he did so. "Gold talked to you?," he asked, confused, "But he only talked to me in one sentence, and all he said to me was 'He killed us all,' if I remember correctly." "he said that to me too," Amelia laughed, taking off the last piece of the suit and handing it to Jake. She didn't feel like telling him about the other stuff Golden Freddy said, so decided to keep it to herself. Jake left the room, so Amelia decided to follow him. She didn't like it in that room anyways. She felt as if the eyes of the animatronic heads followed her around."

Out in the dinning area, kids were running everywhere. "Welcome, everybody!," Jake shouted, making his voice sound almost similar to how Golden Freddy's had been earlier. All the kids stopped in their places, staring at Jake before rushing at him to tackle him in hugs. "YELLOW BEAR," they all shouted, seeming extremely happy to see Golden Freddy. Shrugging a bit, Amelia went back to the office to see what else she needed to do. She was about to knock on the door, but stopped when she heard Vincent talking. No, Phone Guy, I can't," he said, "I still have to cover up my trails.........yes I hired someone new.......yes she was at that birthday party...........fire her?.....But she just started working here!.........okay......okay, fine........I'll just have to get rid of her, she probably knows too much already....." Then there was a click, telling her that he hung up a phone. Footseps echoed inside, then the door rolled opened quickly. Amelia jumped away in surprise, not wantin ghim to know she had been eavesdropping. "I knew you were here this whole time," he said, "I was joking around with Phone Guy to see your reaction." That same feel about him came back from when she first met him. That feeling that she should run away, flee from his presence. In the lighting of the room, his skin had that purple tint again. It had to just be the lighting of the room, it just had to.

"I.....Jake came in," Amelia said quietly, "I don't have anything to do now." "Well," Vincent chuckled, "Looks like you get a free ride your first day. Just hang around I guess." Amelia nodded, turning around and following her instincts to flee the scene. In the dining area once again, she glanced around at the other employees. They all looked around her age, and she recognized all of them. They were all from Abby's birthday party all that time ago. Every single one of them. Amelia shrugged it off as a coincidence, thinking that forgotten memories from the party dragged them back to this place. She walked to the front of the stage, watching the animatronics put on a show for the children. The songs they were playing brought back happy memories, and she eventually zoned out into a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stared at the restraunt around her, seeing only five children around her. Two girls and two boys. They all looked like normal children, and they didn't seem to notice she was there. And then she saw her friend, Abby, go off to Pirate's Cove with Foxy. Oh crap, this was when she got eaten! She wanted desperately to go help Abby, but something kept her in place. She was forced to follow the other five children, following the across the Pizzeria and back into the parts and service room. "You have all won a precious prize," said a voice, and she turned to see the Golden Freddy suit in front of the five children, holding an arm full of prizes. "Are you ready to recieve your prizes, kids?," the voice continued. Something about that voice was horribly familiar, but she couldn't figure out where from. Or who's voice it was.

To Amelia's surprise as well as the children's, the Golden Freddy dropped the prizes from his arms, pulling out a knife from behind his back. The children all screamed in terror, but Amelia herself knew that the door to this room was sound proofed from the outside world. They tried escaping, but each one that got near the door got stabbed by the man in the Golden Freddy suit. They dropped like flies, the room filling with the scents of blood and fear, making her gag and choke. She stared at Golden Freddy, watching as he pulled off the suit head to reveal none other than-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Amelia wake up," someone yelled, jolting her from her dream. Jumping and letting out a small scream, she looked up to see Jake staring down at her. "Were you having a nightmare?," he asked, giving her a confused look. Amelia nodded, Embarassed that she had been caught in her nightmare. But she didn't want to be waken up, she was about to find out who the murderer was! She looked around, seeing the Pizzeria dark inside and moonlight outside. "It's closing time," Jake said, only he didn't sound like Jake. Looking at him again, she saw Vincent staring down at her. She nodded, standing up and backing away a bit. "Yes," Amelia answered, nervous, "I better be getting home before my mom worries."

She turned away from Vincent, preparing to run away when he grabbed her arm. She yelped, noticig how tightly he was holding her arm. Tight enough for a few bruises to pop up around his fingers. "Vincent," she cried, "you're hurting me!" He pulled her close to him, jerking her head close and whispering in her ear, "I know who killed them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Jerked awake, panting. Wait, so all of that was a dream? The Pizzeria was still flodded with light, and the kids were still having fun. The place was still open. So five kids were killed? Not just Abby, but five others were murdered at the same time? And according to her dream, Vincent knew who the murderer was. What the hell was going on in this place?!?