Part 1, Chapter 1: Birthday Party (Part One)

((Amelia's Age: 14))

"Mom," Amelia growled, "I'm not going back there! You know what happened to Abby! I haven't gone there ever since!" "Amelia sweetie they would have gotten rid of Foxy if his data drive was misfunctioning that badly. It's changed there, I promise," Amelia's mom laughed, shaking her head. Growling more, Amelia stormed off, cursing under her breath. After Abby's birthday party, she went through so much.

Police reports, therapists, mental institutions; no way was she going back to that Pizzeria. Hearing a knock on the door, she opened it to see Golden Freddy. Or better yet, a guy dressed up in the Golden Freddy suit. Amelia knew better than to believe that the shiny golden bear was anywhere near good. "Hey kid, I'm hear to pick up the birthday girl," it said, the empty eyes staring at you. Something about those eys scared you.

Alemia turned to look into the house, calling, "Beth, Golden Freddy's here to take you and mom to the party!" She watched as her mom and Beth walked out the door, only to get dragged with them. "I told you I'm not going, "Amelia repeated, growling again. "It's your sister's birthday party, you're going," her mom retorted. Amelia was sat down in the van that was taking them to the Pizzeria, sitting right across the van from Golden Freddy.

The entire ride, she stare into its eyes ,wondering what about them scared her. As the van neared the Pizzeria, she figured it out. It wasn't the eyes that scared her, it was what she could see in them. In the eyes, she could see the back of the suit head.

The suit was entirely empty.