Chapter 24: Antibirth

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff! LINK IN BIO!

WARNING

This chapter contains violent words and scenes that may be uncomfortable to read.

The building of the parking spot where Fran finally met Chiara wasn't really high, but its wideness let the wind to blow easily and free from obstacles; the girl's night blue hairs were wildly waving, dancing to the rhythm of the gale. She was wearing a thin dark sweater and grey jeans, matched with a pair of tall black boots.

«Where's Uiharu?» Fran asked first with a grave look: then he approached the girl, but staying far enough to prevent her to engage a fight.

«We met after this long and you already ask to see another girl? Where's your manners...? Is this how you treat an old friend?» Chiara asked with light irony.

«I'm not here to hear jokes. You're just a criminal. Just answer my questions... before I lose my patience and cut to the chase.» Fran exclaimed and his shadow started shaking.

«That would be pointless, Francy. Your power has no effect on me.» Chiara said smiling.

«Are you that dumb to think I'll believe that in order to activate your ability? What a desperate move... also, your power wouldn't even work since I would be the only one here believing it...» Fran replied, sighing.

«What about chatting then? This is my last wish before all of this will be gone... to talk with you one last time.» Chiara said with nostalgic and melancholic voice, her playful and sloppy attitude completely disappeared and this disturbed Fran even more.

«We have nothing to spare... if you really wanted to talk, you would've never created such an horrible monster and also you would've never tried to hurt Uiharu-san! So, do me a favour and stay quiet while you keep your hands behind your back!» Fran replied outraged, then he picked a pair of handcuffs from his jacket.