Chapter 9: Spiky hair part 2

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

Hello it's me the Author :D Since I went on holydays and a lot of time passed, here's a quick summary of the previous chapter:

After many intrusions and attacks, 177 office Judgment's members start to investigate on the case. Fran joins the group giving good advices and strategies that end up being accepted by everyone expect for Kuroko that decides to act her own way by facing the opponent directly. A strange electromaster esper defeats and kidnap Kuroko while everyone else is not aware. The day after, the group keeps investigating but annoying Elena interrupts Uiharu and Fran from analysing the data. While Fran is busy dealing with Elena's weird stuff, Mikoto joins the office and reads the data eventually figuring out the place where to find the aggressor. Once Fran is back, Uiharu tells him what Misaka did and Fran has a stroke of genius, knowing exactly what to do to stop their opponent.

THE STORY CONTINUES:

Fran started running towards his destination, willing to ride one of his giant centipedes to reach the place faster but, unfortunately, it was not possible; the sky was filled with clouds and not even his own shadow was visible.

«What a nice day to not being able to use my ability... well, I have to figure something out before it's too late! First I need a way to get there!» Fran approached a tiny man on a scooter and, looking tough and showing his Judgment armband, he seized his vehicle and left at max speed.

Meanwhile, Misaka was already there: it was a square with plenty of wind turbines, spinning in a weird way despite the direction of the wind; this could only mean an electromaster esper was nearby. Indeed. Hidden behind one of the turbines, there was the green lighting-shaped braids girl who was waiting patiently leaned and holding a fainted Kuroko between her arms.

«Well, I can state the number three ranked had no difficulties following the path I left...» The girl said once she noticed Mikoto was approaching her.

«It's since lunch time I sense some weird electric intermittences around the city leading to this place but I would have never expected they were meant to reach me before I discovered what happened to Kuroko... you must be very confident or very stupid to dare hurting my friends for free like this.» Mikoto replied nervous.

«Not one step closer!» the Tokiwadai girl grabbed Kuroko from her hairs with one hand and strangled her with the other; Kuroko was sweating and seemed to be in pain, she had some earphones duct taped on her face to prevent them from falling.

«It's allright. I won't move, but please stop hurting her! Why does she seem so uncomfortable?!» Mikoto asked angry.

«Well, she must endure. In those earphones there is a recording of the frequencies of the Capacity Down. You know, can't let her flee away thanks to her teleport... ehehehe!»