Chapter 8: Spiky hair Part 1

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

After dealing with the bizarre adventures of Elena, Fran went back to the Judgment office to report he completed his mission; he went upstairs, opened the door and saw the three girls were really focused on watching the pc monitor.

«Konori-Senpai... I didn't expect people to be so demanding about such weird requests.» Fran said visibly tired, more mentally than physically.

«That one girl you dealt with is an exception, indeed... you'll get used to her sooner or later.» Mii replied, looking funereal.

«Get used to...? Huh, are you saying tha-»

«Fran-san! You are back! What a pity, Saten-san and Misaka-san just left!» Uiharu exclaimed, interrupting Fran's complain once he heard the name of Misaka.

«Oh... it's ok, I will talk to them next time. Did they eat some of my sweets?» the boy asked. «So unlucky! I lost a good chance to chat with Misaka-san! Elena, curse you!» then he thought by himself.

«Sure! They liked them a lot! They were so happy you decided to apologize and make up for your past attitude! Next time they'll thank you by themselves!» Uiharu answered with a dazzling smile.

«Uiharu! Are you done happily talking to that prick? Just ignore him and make a search about this one building.» Kuroko said, grabbing Uiharu's face and forcibly turning it towards the monitor.

Fran wanted to talk more about Mikoto's earlier reaction about him but he needed to be careful on what he was saying, Onee-sama's herald was right there listening; the boy approached the monitor with ease and noticed Uiharu was now completely focused on the search.

«Are you working on a new case, Shirai-san?» Fran asked Kuroko quietly, he did not want to distract Uiharu.

«Yes, but It's none of your business. Go back ripping off maps from passerby and stop talking to us.» Kuroko replied.

«Shirai-san! I told you to keep it for yourself! I'm so sorry, Fran-san! She forced me to tell her

«Shirai-san! I told you to keep it for yourself! I'm so sorry, Fran-san! She forced me to tell her... she wanted to know all the mess you did this afternoon, she threatened me! She can be terrifying sometimes!» poor Uiharu said jumping up from her chair.