Chapter 1: A new Judgment

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

Gakuen Toshi, a particular town where more than the eighty per cent of the population is composed of amazing teenagers with powers called Esp abilities who do not bound themselves to develop their strength only, but use them to keep peace and security; The Judgment is a unit of law enforcement and civil assistance exclusively made of students who collaborate side by side with the Anti Skill, current police command, in order to capture criminals and preserve order.

After almost a month after the Daihasei festival, the two disciplinary forces reunited for a periodic analysis of crimes and results due to various interventions in their response.

«As you all know, due to the opening of the gates of the town to welcome visitors of the festival, terrorists and criminals from abroad enjoyed giving as much problems as they could afford...» Yomikawa said, starting her speech. «Despite this, thanks to the help of you Judgment people, unresolved cases are now few and they are gonna be the topic of today.»

The meeting went on for about an hour during which the completed and ongoing operation were illustrated through videos of repentance statements and unexplained situations; after the last Anti Skill member exposition, Yomikawa made her conclusion and invited the listeners to go home.

«Today it was really heavy to follow, wasn't it Shirai-san?» stated Uiharu yawning, but she didn't receive an answer.

«Ehm... Shirai-san? You there?» Uiharu wasn't as fast to realize that Kuroko was already on the exit door and, impatient, was waving to harry up and join her.

«It is over, finally! How is it possible that all this stuff happened in such little time! An hour... AN HOUR! All unnecessary wasted time I could have spent with my Onee-sama! Let's get out of here now, Uiharu!» Kuroko said after roughly grasping her friend's hand in order to drag her out of the hall.

«Shirai-san, please wait! I still had a lot to ask to Anti Skill! Stop pulling!»

«Don't worry, Uiharu! There will be plenty of chances to talk to Yomikawa who, by the way, already left. I, on the other hand, only have this specific day to enjoy the moment our supervisor will leave the dormitory to deal her own private stuff... and you know what this means? I... can be as loud as I want while I cuddle Onee... Onee-sama!» Kuroko claimed holding the volume of her voice, but not being able to do the same with her facial expressions and weird sounds that occur while she thinks of Misaka Mikoto; suddenly though, Uiharu anchored herself to the ground, stopping Kuroko's love rush.

«You were wrong, Shirai-san. Yomikawa is right in front of us, so I'm going now. If really you are in a hurry, you could leave alone anyways...» said Uiharu with such disappointment written on her face that nobody could have believed what she just said.

The girls walked towards the Anti Skill woman, but unluckily she seemed to be busy talking to someone else: he was a fairly tall boy, wearing dark jeans and a grey-to black unbuttoned coat, one of those equipped with hood, that was hiding a black shirt beneath ; He had long unkempt blond hair almost up to the neck and with a few tufts dangling on his head, light blue eyes but with a lost gaze and almost unnoticeable eye bags.