Chapter 5: Cloudy Sky Part 2

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

«Explain this, Akiko! What does that guy want?! And why does he know the name of that loser?! What were you planning?» the lady asked while tightening the grasp on her daughter.

«I have no idea... I don't know him- cough... please, I can't... breath...» the young one answered, and her mother let her go by pushing her to the ground.

«You little... how dare you lie to me?! You won't get away with this, I'm going to-»

«That crybaby daughter of yours have nothing to do with me and I'm not even close on caring about her fate.» Fran exclaimed, interrupting the lady's yelling and getting her attention. «Such a weak and spoiled child, who did nothing to even try to fix her life doesn't deserve any kind of help.» Fran said and the mother, satisfied to hear such cruel words, got back comfortable on her seat watching Ayuzawa crying on the floor.

«THAT PRICK! He trash talks everything and everybody! I'm so down to go and beat him up right now!» Kuroko said in anger.

«However... I've still something to say.» Fran added and everyone, intrigued, listened carefully. «There is a boy out there who is waiting for you and needs someone to get him some time. He is well aware you're capable of nothing, you lack of boldness to fight... despite knowing how worthless you are, he is still doing everything he can to end up with you... this is a feeling neither I can ignore, this is a chance he is asking and no one has the right to deprive him!» he stated with decision; lady Ayuzawa stood up fuming once again while her daughter, incredulous, was wiping her tears.

«I don't give a damn about this tournament, about the prize and the battles... but it will be me the one who will answer to Hasegawa Hiroshi's call of help! And I'll do it not as Judgment... but because I decided I'll do it!» Fran ripped off him his Judgment armband and threw it away.

«I'm kinda confused... what is even happening?» Tanaka asked, done feeling like he was completely out of the scene.

«I'll try to explain it to someone with rocks in his head: that girl doesn't want to stay with you and you're just a vile who takes advantage of her impotence. Prepare to be get beaten!» Fran exclaimed, fearless taunting his opponent.

«Say it again, jerk! How dare you talk me like that?! What can you even know about us?!» Tanaka said, visibly harmed by his opponent's words.

«Those two are swimming in G U T S! Just start the match!» Sogiita intervened, excited about the interesting clash of ideals that he was going to see.

«I'm coming! Brace yourself, you natural blondie!» Tanaka said as he assumed a fighting stance.

«Calm down, ape. The match won't start yet.» Fran replied.

«What? Why? You peed yourself already?» Tanaka asked smirking.

«Before joining, I read carefully all of the tournament rules... and due to me being a level two I get the chance to use some accessories during the fight.»